5.0 out of 5 stars kids review, July 17, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: TY Beanie Baby - BATTY the Bat (Brown Version) (Office Product)
my mom bought this for my 11th brithday and i love it. it was smaller than i expected. also the wings had velcro which was not mentioned. becuse it has velcro i would not recomond it for kids three and under.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty is much loved, June 23, 2014
Batty was purchased with Stellaluna and my daughter is in love with both. I would not change a thing about this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars We call him Nuzzles, June 23, 2014
I have a gorl that likes somewhat of the main path stuffed animals, so what would be better than a beannie baby bat? It came in on time, and is really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bat, May 10, 2014
This is much smaller than I would have thought based on the representation, but I like it anyway. Also size appropriate for the child it is being given.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 13, 2014
This is very cute beanie baby! Little wings open and close and are well-made. Bought this for animal-loving child and it has become a favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, September 9, 2013
I bought this at the same time as I bought the book StellaLuna. The wings have velcro on them and she likes to make it play peekaboo. She has had it for over 6 months now and it is still one of her favorites :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Caveat!, January 20, 2013
What I ordered was a Beanie Baby. What arrived was a Beanie BUDDY -- larger, allover soft plush. Which, incidentally, is what I would have ordered in the first place if I'd been able to find it at a decent price! Fast shipping, arrived in plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty for bats, September 25, 2012
A. Mariel (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Got this for my GD who is 6. She loves bats and when she opened it as one of her birthday presents she squeaked "I love her!". It's well made and small enough for little hands. I bought it in conjunction with the book Stellaluna. The wings have velcro on the tips so the bat can be affixed to many objects and little wrists.

4.0 out of 5 stars bat, October 2, 2010
Item is in great condition and will be a great addition to my other bats I will be using for a lesson I will be teaching to my students later this month.

Rate and Discover Movies