Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 28, 2014
Let's just get it out there: I have a very unattractive physique. I'm 5'10, about 180 lbs, and past middle age. Thanks to DNA, 3 pregnancies, surgeries, aging and 85 pound weight loss I am left with droopy, saggy, deflated balloons that need serious support and a squishy stomach that looks like a gathered bag of soft cheese. Normally I only seek out underwire tops and I go a little larger because I have a wide back. Nothing ever really fits exactly right - how could it with all my idiosyncracies? So I usually opt for the best case scenario. I went with this top solely based on price and after reading positive reviews from Big Busted ladies. So it is turns out this top is doing most of the tricks. My chest isn't supported as much as I'd like, but they aren't embarrassing sacks of mush lying on my tummy, either. Overall, the top isn't as big as I'd prefer but it is long enough (which rarely happens). It sort of clings to my belly chunkage but bells out a little, and is a little snug across my back, but it is completely fine and for the price I am satisfied. I don't have back fat, there is no exposed side boob, but I do have that blob of underarm blubber that looks like a tiny armpit boob. You can't see any cleavage and the straps are wide and adjustable. So, I'd say go for it but order up a size.
2626 comments|498 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2013
I am a very large breasted woman and this gives a lot of support. Most swim tops I either fall out of, or I look very saggy :( this one keeps everything looking great and in place. I gave 4 stars only because the straps do fall down a lot and I constantly have to tighten the straps, it gets on my nerves.
0Comment|142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2013
I was cruising the interwebs looking for a swimsuit with thick straps. I am a 38 E and the top fits great. It covers me up well without revealing my residual baby weight.
33 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2015
I couldn't be more pleased with this top. It fits a large bust very well and is very flattering! It's extremely comfortable and not binding in any way. It's very tasteful - not too sexy but not prudish either. The fabric is very supple and soft against the skin. This is a winner and worthy of more than 5 stars. Great buy!
review image
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2013
As a Senior and anticipating a water aerobis class this is my first suit in many years.
Being a tad round in the middle, the top works perfectly and i love it
on April 10, 2014
Makes you look slimmer instantly. I am 5'3 and short waisted with a size 38 bra;l ength was great; adjustable straps True to size.
on February 2, 2016
This is NOT a Bra Tankini as advertised! It fit true to size and was cute. I ordered the blue which was a very pretty color. But if you are looking with a suit that has a bra built in this isn't it! It doesn't even have an attached shelf. See pics, these are of the inside front, back and side.
review image review image review image
on October 21, 2013
too short for my torso, flares a lot at the bottom like a dress of something.think it would fit, large hipped- short torso-ed women best.
on April 15, 2014
I purchase a lot of items on Amazon, and reading the reviews has a major impact on whether I purchase an item or not. After reading the reviews for the swimsuit top, it sounded like the majority of women who were close to my size and proportions had moderate success with the way it fit. I, however, did not have such success. I am 5'4, 135 lbs, 36 D, I bought the size 10, and my chest was squeezing out of it. I would have considered exchanging it for a larger size except for the fact that the torso was much too short. It was plenty wide, which ironically made me look bulgy, but much much too short to lay nicely. Not flattering at all.
on April 16, 2013
First of all, this top is adorable and very high quality. I love it and that is why I am so sad that it didn't fit well. It fit great everywhere except my large chest. I wear 38DD size bra and in other reviews it said it had good support so I was optimistic. Well, when I got it it just didn't fit the chest right. It was super low and didn't support the girls whatsoever. It just looked slouchy and not flattering. I returned it much to my chagrin. So if you have an average size chest go for it anything bigger than a C maybe a small D I wouldn't suggest it. 2 stars for really really cute top but only 2 because it isn't for large chested girls. :(