5.0 out of 5 stars 7 in tablet case
Great little case. Fit my granddaughters tablet perfect. Beautiful pink color and the texture is great feelin also it is.
Published 8 months ago by nane-gg

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!
It's a case to protect my device from any wear and tear. It's easy to get on, but a bit of a struggle to get off. But I shouldn't be trying to take it off, right? Glad I made the decision to purchase it. Thanks.
Published 2 months ago by Lil-Bit

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 in tablet case, November 7, 2013
This review is from: TabSuit® 7'' PU Leather Case for 7'' Tablet Dragon Touch A13 Q88, Y88, Zeepad, Chromo, Alldaymall, Matricom Tab Nero, Tagital w/ Dual Camera [by TabletExpress] (Pink) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Gift, June 2, 2013
I bought this leather case for my niece's tablet, a gift for her birthday and they fit perfect, she loved the pink color too...

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, May 3, 2014
Lil-Bit "Kn" (ATLANTA, GEORGIA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, August 2, 2013
I had bought a generic tablet and was having problems finding a case that had a camera opening in both the back and front. This fit the bill compeltely

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Funciono muy bien

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protective case, June 18, 2014
Its an okay case only that I would not say the same of Dragon Touch products which it is associated with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android tablet review, May 18, 2014
Very pleased!!! I bought this for my 13 yr old daughter for the past Christmas & she loves it! It is really nice & good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Case, May 6, 2014
Dottie Benedetti (ALSTEAD, NEW HAMPSHIRE, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go with my granddaughter's pink Dragon Touch tablet. It is great quality. The price is great and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 2, 2014
excelente

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, April 16, 2014
This case fits good on my daughter chromo tablet. durable and it also feel like leather... no problems so far.

Rate and Discover Movies