5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard system
Awesome little tablet folio. Love the Keyboard too!!! Still bought a sleeve to keep it protected from pens and sharp objects from scratching the screen. Would buy another if had another tablet. Very well constructed and heavy duty.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published 4 months ago by Polite and Kind

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard system, January 23, 2014
This review is from: TabSuit 9'' Tablet Folio Keyboard Case with Stand Universal PU Leather for Dragon Touch A93, N90, M9 / Neutab N9/N9 Pro/ Astro Queo A912 Tablet and more 9'' Tablets (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, February 2, 2014
Keyboard keys are small, so typing is slow for me. It works fine and is recognized immediatly by the tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 20, 2014
It is more than I expected. My son loves it. Very easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case with keyboard for my A93 tablet 4.5 stars, November 19, 2014
Length:: 3:03 Mins

I purchased this TabSuit case (black) to go along with my Dragon Touch A93 9 inch screen android tablet that I also purchased at the same time after being offered a discount for my next purchase from TE. This case is made of polyurethane (or fake leather) material and that is expected at this price range. The case does appear to be well made though and so far has been durable. There is a magnetic flap that helps keep it closed and it works very well. The case also has a flip out stand that allows you to set this up like a laptop. There are no cutouts for the camera though, but not a big issue for me. You can access the power/volume buttons along with the plugs for charging and headphones. The tablet itself is secured inside 3 slots that help hold it securely in place. There is no protective bumper around the tablet though but the case is a bit wider and should provide some protection.

The keyboard is great and although smaller than a regular keyboard it is easy to type on and makes your tablet feel like a laptop. It has all the buttons you would have on a full sized keyboard. The one issue I have is that the micro cable that goes to the tablet sticks out a bit far when you plug into the tablet, although this is partially because the tablet has the location of the micro USB plug on the right side of the tablet when in the case instead of where it really should be. Unfortunately, neither the tablet or the case is Bluetooth, which would solve both issues.

Overall though a decent tablet case for A93 tablet that is well made and durable. The keyboard is a great feature. Although it has some minor issues, it does the job very well at a reasonable price.

4.5 stars

I received a discounted product (not free)and I do not promise a good rating or review in return, nor am I affiliated with this company or compensated in any way. I am just a regular Amazon customer who shops a lot on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing customer service at amazon. Wish I could say the product functioned as well., August 1, 2014
Polite and Kind "PaK" (Small town in Appalachia) - See all my reviews
Received on July 8th. Immediately hooked it up without difficulty. Plug on keyboard to connect to tablet is not a true full sized mini-USB plug. It is proprietary for the tablets that are listed. My tablet is a Pyle Astro PTBL92BC 9-inch. Tablet fit well into Folio and male plug from keyboard was sturdy and fit female receptacle on tablet perfectly. Did find that when the Folio was folded over, that the spot between the tablet and keyboard designed to hold a stylus was not adequate. the tolerances are to close to allow the stylus to be set into the holder and then fold it over. Worked very well until July 30th when suddenly the keyboard no longer worked at all. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work but to no avail. Called Amazon who sent me a return slip.
Since I have big hands, this keyboard was very handy in allowing me to type faster than on the tablet screen. I understand that many times quality control is lacking in many products. I wanted to give this keyboard another try. It is very stylish and has made using this tablet a lot more fun. I reorder the tablet because it could not be replaced, because it came from an outside vendor. Amazon not only issued me a refund but processed a packing slip and paid for next day shipping. Amazon cannot be beat in their customer service in my opinion. Hopefully the next Folio will show better quality control and last a very long time. If not, I am confident that Amazon will stand behind what it sells.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, May 17, 2014
Excellent cover with a functional keyboard. I just wish the 2nd tablet that I purchased had a separate power port than the micro-usb port so that I could leave it on and have it powered up at the same time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard sucks, May 14, 2014
The cord for the keyboard broke after a week. The tablet works well but very disappointed in the keyboard. The connector keeps sliding inside the cord and won't attach to tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like very much, September 8, 2014
This cover and keyboard works very well with the tablet I had purchased. Just plug it into the tablet and it immediately connects for use. I do like very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, keyboard is small but is relative in size ..., August 13, 2014
Works fine, keyboard is small but is relative in size to the tablet. The stand sometimes falls over and is not adjustable, but overall it is good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars NoRear Camera Opening, April 10, 2014
Very well made and fits my Dragon nicely , only thing wrong is no opening for rear camera to take pics through. but ill make one of my own.!