5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!
Works great on my girl's pink dragon touch a7!
Holds the tablet, has a nice pink color and seems to be well made enough that it will last a few years.
Published 12 months ago by News

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have been nice, but...
Published 5 months ago by H. S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, February 15, 2014
Works great on my girl's pink dragon touch a7!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the Dragon touch tablet, November 10, 2014
Length:: 2:42 Mins

I purchased this TabSuit case (black) to go along with my Dragon Touch K7 android tablet Dragon Touch K7 7" Tablet PC, Quad Core, IPS, Google Android 4.4 KitKat, 1GB RAM, 8GB Nand Flash, 1024X600 Display, Dual Camera, Google Play Pre-installed, 3D Game Supported, 2014 Newest Model [ by TabletExpress ] that I also purchased at the same time. This case is made of polyurethane (or fake leather) material and that is expected at this price range. The case does appear to be well made though and so far has been durable. There is a magnetic flap that helps keep it closed and it works very well. The case can also be folded back to allow for angled viewing, although I would personally like an attached stand on the case but this works ok enough for that. The slots are cut perfectly well for the camera, speaker and buttons. The table itself is secured inside a slot within the case that also has a Velcro flap for keeping it from moving about and falling out. I do with the inner front flap had card slots in it but not a huge issue. The protective bumper around the screen protects well but is a little too wide and sometimes gets in the way of touching things near the edge of the touch screen.

Overall though a decent tablet case for my Dragon Touch tablet. I recommend making sure if you are purchasing other tablets other than this to make sure that your tablet will fit this cases cut out slots.

4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have been nice, but..., September 14, 2014
The case did not actually fit the NeuTab i7 correctly. The tablet fit inside, but the large viewing window (to be able to touch the screen) was too small, so it was not possible to actually reach all areas of the screen. In addition, the side bits near the power button were too close and actually overlapped the power button, so the screen would turn off unexpectedly because of the case.

I returned this for a refund due to it not working correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, May 20, 2014
Good fit easy to use. Problem with charging tablet. The tablet over heats. This tablet has to be charged all the time. A tablet flat, not the stands fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, April 27, 2014
Gave this to my grand daughter for her tablet so she could set up and call me and play at the same time. It was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid case for the price, March 21, 2014
Lab Tech 06 (Lafayette, Louisiana USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go with the Dragon touch A7 tablet. I was pleased with it considering the price. Too bad I couldn't say the same about the tablet!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money., March 10, 2014
Eddie (LOVELAND, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
We got these cases for our kids' tablets. They have been decent for the kids, but do peel apart easily after use, have been using them for three months.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one fits !!!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: TabSuit PU Leather Folio Case with Stand for 7'' Dragon Touch K7 Android Tablet and more 7'' Tablets [By TabletExpress] (2. Blue) (Personal Computers)
I bought a different case for my Dragon Touch A7 (it said it would work), but it did not. This case does work!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 2nd grade son!!!, February 3, 2014
with our son showing obvious signs of being a "book kid," this was the perfect gift for him this past Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my Grandboys Tablets, January 22, 2014
Cover works great and hopefully we will aviod the whole broken screen thing for a year or so. . .