Tabatha's Salon Takeover 5 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ten Salon: Long Beach, CA Tabatha Coffey will need to deal with a staff that has lost their passion under the oppression of a strict rules handbook and an absurd salon design that hides itself from the outside world.
2. De Cielo Salon: Burbank, CA Although De Cielo Spa and Salon promises a heavenly experience, Coffey uncovers a filthy hell when she drops in on this Southern California hair salon.
3. Martino Cartier at Giovanni and Pileggi: Sewell, NJ The no-nonsense Tabatha Coffey has no patience for Martino's playboy ways and forces him to take a hard look at his out of control credit card debt, lavish lifestyle, and over the top behavior.
4. Images Salon: Oyster Bay, NY Getting your hair done at Images is a flashback to the 1980s: big hair, plunging necklines and trash talking stylists. Tabatha Coffey has a big task ahead to elevate this Long Island strip mall salon.
5. Salon Tika: Rockville Centre, NY Tabatha is outraged when the salon daughters are "spoiled brats" and run the salon like a sorority party with no plan to repay their father so he can retire comfortably.
6. The Loft on Broadway Salon: Long Beach, CA Tami, the owner of The Loft on Broadway, has no hair styling experience and avoids confrontation at all cost. Her lax management style makes for a sloppy and ill managed business and Tabatha has her work cut out for her.
7. Hairlab: Woodland Hills, CA Kathy Barolotta invested her entire life savings into Hairlab with her nephew. Now business is terrible, the stylists are out of control, and Kathy is not making enough to live.
8. Candolyn's: Downtown Los Angeles, CA Candolyn Sabido thinks her stylists are liars and thieves and they think Candolyn is crazy. She is losing control of her staff, losing customers from her business, and losing hope fast.
|Starring||Tabatha Coffey, Matthew Corbett Davis|
|Producers||Chad Bennett, Simon Bowler, Andy Cohen, Todd Fields, Greg Gerosky, Lauren Harding, Steve Hurley, Mark Koops, Jonas Larsen, Eli Lehrer, Shari Levine, Hollie Lobosky, Claire O'Donohoe, Howard T. Owens, Chris Rehnke, Heather Schuster, Jennifer Stander, Jared Tobman, Lour Vosilla, Lane Watterson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This Series is fun to watch. It was definitely worth the money.Published 2 months ago by southernlass
I like how direct and honest she is. She makes me want to be a business owner.Published 2 months ago by Kim Villanueva
The DVD's can only be played in USA. As the DVD is commercial protected (locked for region code 2 = Europe), you should avoid sending/shipping any DVD in Europe. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Danaudre
i have never seen this movie prior to ordering it on here,it was definitly worth it.one of my favorite dvdsPublished 6 months ago by cassie heath
DVD came soon after it was ordered. Product was in wrapper and new and clean. This is a very entertaining DVD.Published 8 months ago by MELISSA MORRIS
Tabatha pinpoints what needs work in these salons and communicates a clear message to the owners and staff about exactly what they all need to do to improve and hold on to their... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Elizabeth
I love Tabatha. I love that a reality show, or a docusoap, can be about transformation! As opposed to most reality shows that are fostering a culture of contempt, disregard and... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Heather Rae