5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder table
What a great table for concerts in the park and at the winery. No more trying to balance food items on my lap or on the ground.
Published on September 22, 2010 by Diane

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon great, manufacturer--AVOID!
Published on September 23, 2011 by kathy

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon great, manufacturer--AVOID!, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Table in a Bag W2716 Low Wood Portable Table with Carrying Bag, Brown (Lawn & Patio)
I bought the table in a bag and was mindful of the reviews about assembly. Other reviewers are absolutely correct that the instructions are dismal. Frankly, it is so simple that you really should just skip the instructions because they are just poorly done. Maybe they should concentrate on English and do them correctly instead of offering them in so many different languages. Are they really selling them in Germany? Anyway, I digress.
The real problem I have is that two of the legs came with screws that were too short to screw into the table. It is apparent the minute you take the legs out of the bag. The table itself is fine, but I needed two new legs. I contacted the manufacturer directly. I called several times over a week long period. They did text back once, but never called and I reached a recording every time I called.
Finally, I gave up, called Amazon and they handled the return with no problems. Amazon customer service is fantastic, but the manufacturer should no longer be able to do business on Amazon. They obviously have quality control issues and are unresponsive to problems.
This bag is just not worth the hassle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Folder Table - Wood color, February 18, 2012
I like the table - the size and the height - love the concept! My issue is with the "cross bar" and the sturdiness of the table. The crossbar is supposed to stablize the table - Anyway, the bars which came are about 4 inches too long. If I return it I'd have to pay for shipping and I don't want to do that as the table is not worth that extra expense. I have concern with the table and if it will hold food items with any type of weight. My recommendation to future buyers is to not buy this product unless it cost around $10.00. It is not worth the amount of money I paid due to poor quality on all aspects of construction. I will fix it myself and "make it work". Future buyers need to know this is a poorly made product. Amazon should look into other vendors and do additional product testing before having this on their website

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder table, September 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great table!, October 17, 2009
I highly recommend the table because it's a nice design, it's simple to use and take down, and it's a nice quality wood. We bought it with the intention of using it for outdoor concerts where we bring picnics along. I know we are going to get a lot of use out of this! Our first picnic was in our house, on the floor with the lovely table. We set up white christmas lights, flowers in a vase, put a red checkers tablecloth on it, and made a homemade pizza! Why wait for summer when you can have a little adventure in your own home!
Enjoy Life! Simple Elegance! Romantic! Creative!
Table in a Bag W2716 Low Wood Portable Table with Carrying Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for outdoor concerts, October 15, 2009
We just used this table for an outside jazz concert. It's easy to carry and set-up, the perfect height and size. Quite a few people came over to look at it and ask where we had found it. I expect the next time we are at that venue there will be more of these tables in attendance. I'm thinking of buying a few as gifts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for nothing., July 31, 2012
Faked Out (CA United States) - See all my reviews
Table is poorly constructed. Returned one and the replacement was the same. This can't be the same as the ones at Crate and Barrel. Unless these are the 'mishaps' stock.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a very unfortunate disappointment!, October 22, 2013
The table was advertised as 27x27 and 16" high. The actual dimentions of the table are 27x16 and 16" high. The two support cross bars where 2" longer than the table and the guide holes for the legs where off by 4 ". Ok, I guess after getting over the shock, I could live with the dimentions of the table, cut the supportive cross bars, redrill guide hole for the legs and basically rebuild a new table! But, for the cost of almost $50 don't you think you should of gotten that already? Too bad I had to give this product a star just to write this review. Hope it helps others in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, November 16, 2012
Edward M. Klekotka (Santa Rosa Beach, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
We picnic at the beach twice a week and this table is the best thing since sliced bread. Convenient and easy to tote. Love the canvas bag. Do not get lured into the nylon bag version, it tears easily. Insist on the canvas carrying bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong parts..., September 14, 2010
David Luzi (Milford, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this table in a bag at the last minute right before a big outing I was having. I had seen this table last year and HAD to have it. After receving the table, I noticed the slats to screw into the table were too long. There were no instructions with the table, because it truly is THAT simple to put together. After realizing that I was sent the wrong slats and the holes did not match up to the holes in the table, I drilled the holes into the slats so they would fit properly. I would have returned it, but I needed it too bad for the next day's event. So all in all, I'm happy with the table, just not happy I had to pay to alter the thing myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest little table EVER!, September 7, 2010
I Love this table!!! Saw someone using one at a music in the park event and knew I had to have one! Assembles with ease and stores away in a perfect storage bag. Works great on uneven surfaces like the beach.

Rate and Discover Movies