Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Table of Inwardness: Nurturing Our Inner Life in Christ
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2001
What a beautiful book. I hope my thoughts will do it justice. So many times in this life we focus on the outside of Christianity, sharing the gospel, feeding the hungry, comforting the grieving. And while all of these things are important, we can be doing them for Christ as well as the pat on the back that comes along with it. This book helps one to focus on what you do when you're alone, when no one is there to give you a pat on the back. How are you spending your time then? This is the time for you to intimately love and worship Christ. This is the time to develop an intimate relationship with Him. An intimate relationship is never truly developed in public, but in the private quiet moments when sometimes words don't even need to be spoken. This book teaches you how to just sit at the feet of The Lord and take in his wisdom and love him intimately. Praise God for this beautiful work of art. Thankyou Mr. Miller.
on January 7, 2000
This is simply the finest book I have ever read! Miller reminds us that in our relationship with the Lord we do not need more speed, we need more staying power; we do not need more busyness, we need more passion. Thank you, Calvin!
on April 11, 2013
When Calvin Miller died last year, it renewed my interest in his books. This book is out of print I think, so I was glad to get it through Amazon. A little dated, but mostly timeless advice and devotional thoughts.
on October 30, 2013
Other than the Bible, this book is more capable of changing your life than anything I have ever read! If you want to draw close to Almighty God and His only son, the Lord Jesus Christ, you owe it to yourself to read this book several times.
on October 28, 2012
This is a handbook for learning how to live in spiritual inwardness amidst a world of chaos and society's confusion. It will give insight into the critical issue of stillness in Christ.The Table of Inwardness: Nurturing Our Inner Life in Christ
on May 29, 2007
This book is very thought provoking, honest and encouraging. I recommend it for anyone looking to go on with God.
on November 28, 2012
It is soooo interesting when we get together and different ones share what was meaningful to them and why; each person enriches what is already a very insightful read.
Ann
on January 3, 2013
This book is a great read for those that desire more intimacy in their relationship with Christ. The book arrived on time and in excellence condition.
on May 6, 2013
THIS BOOK IS AN EXCELLENT RESOURCE. I PURCHASED ADDITIONAL COPIES TO SHARE WITH THE DEACONS AT OUR CHURCH TO BETTER SERVE THE LORD.
on April 25, 2014
I purchased this book because I had to read it for a Bible class. However, I have learned a lot and really enjoyed reading it!