5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they are intended for very well, glad I
Published 21 months ago by JERRY

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big
Too Big for an average size plate. Can't put any other items on the plate like beans or rice. Should be made for 2 tacos.
Published 17 months ago by Wendy D Cygan

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they are intended for very well, glad I, March 18, 2013
JERRY (St. Louis Park, MN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
Nothing fancy that you would want to use with fine china but, after all, we are talking about tacos not beef wellington. I don't understand the criticism by other reviewers. They do what they are designed to do very well and clean up well in the dishwasher. Depending on the meat I use my tacos are as greasy as next person's tacos but I have no problems with getting them clean and back to their original white color with no stains. They are lightweight and I can see where they might crack or break if thrown in the sink under a heavy pile of plates. However, if not abused I expect they will last a long time, certainly long enough to easily justify the purchase price. I am glad i bought them

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, July 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars They do what they're supposed to, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
Not the most fashionable or of the highest quality, but they do their job at an inexpensive price. Note that if you fry your shells yourself, they probably tend to be wider than those wimpy pre-made store bought shells... I was afraid they wouldn't fit, but they did, provided you do not try to fit a third taco into the center holder... stick with two at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect no spills outs, May 24, 2012
Curious (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
This is the best invention for tacos ever. My husband loves me to make whole made tacos, but its so annoying having them on the dinner plate and everything falling out of the tacos. This is perfect fits just right on the dinner plate and you can stuff the tacos while they are on the taco holder. Perfect invention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cool Taco Holders, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
We looked everywhere for taco holders and these are great! Got some for us and Christmas presents and everyone loves them. Hard plastic that is dishwasher safe. Holds tacos great. Fast shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds shells great!, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
small, cheap, but very effective. Holds shells great!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
Nice for not having your tacos falling over all the time and nice for fixing your tacos too.thank you too

5.0 out of 5 stars taco holder, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
works great.just what the doctor ordered.use it once a week or more .make my own sauce and change meat for a better flavor,

5.0 out of 5 stars Taco Holders Makes it, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
These make it so much easier to dress your taco the way you want.
Hubby loved them! So do I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading listing and VERY overpriced for what this product actually is., December 6, 2013
This review is from: Taco Holder- White (Automotive)
Very misleading advertisement. What appears to be plates are actually just plastic holders and no plate. At $10 a piece I was almost angry to see what was delivered. Would be an okay product at $2 a piece and a clear image of what they actually are. This is the first time I have bought something from amazon where I actually felt like the listing was intended to deceive the customer.

Taco Holder- White