Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 11, 2012
This item is just what it says it holds 3 tacos up right. :-) I ordered mine in red, I got two to accommodate 6 tacos. They are made of plastic and fit inside one another so easy storage. They will only hold a standard taco shell not a wide stand alone shell. The latter of course, would eliminate the need for the product. Lol I like them and they are dishwasher safe. Arrived in
the mail quickly and I would order from them again.
on March 1, 2012
The Taco Holders are great! You can have 3 tacos on your plate for each guest. They are easy to clean and are very sturdy. I trust I will have them for years to come. I am sure my guests will be wanting to order their own!
on March 14, 2012
Just what I was looking for! Works like a charm, and fits perfectly on the plate for serving too. Suggestion: buy one for each plate at the table!
on September 5, 2013
This is the best thing someone could of came up with for eating hard & soft tacos its a must have!
on May 6, 2014
My only regret is that I only purchased 2. I should have bought enough for company to come over for taco night. We make double decker tacos and these bad boys hold them up perfectly so I can put all my goodies in the taco. Oh and you can stack them on top of (inside) each other for great space saving storage. I think I need to buy a few more of these now.
on March 14, 2014
Exactly what I needed. My husband was so excited for something so simple. He just hated how his tacos always fell over and the stuff fell out! No More! They work perfectly, and haven't found a shell yet that doesn't fit. Took care of our problem, they are sturdy, and you just throw them in the dishwasher!
on July 7, 2014
This is the greatest invention since homemade apple pie ! :) I eat homemade tacos alot, and find it a hassle to try and get 3 tacos fixed on my plate without most of the filling ending up on the plate, and having to use a fork. I love these taco holders.
on August 28, 2013
Love these. They are just the right size for both soft and hard shell tacos. Easy to clean & store.

Perfect for taco Tuesdays at our house!
on September 9, 2013
This item is excatly as its presented online. Accessory performs as expected. No more spilled tacos!!! Definitely wait too long to purchase.
on June 5, 2014
Would have given it five stars if it made the tacos for me...but the wife makes 'em, and these things hold 'em