Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on July 23, 2012
Shipped from "Tactical Deals" via Amazon (they are a Family Operated Business, somewhat small but outstanding service, and everything shipped there is an 1-800 phone number included in their shipments should you have any problems or even praise...I love to do business with American Small Companies and they are good people) I was quite surprised when I took the chance on purchasing this particular item for much less than the better optics I have for my Tactical rifles and semi auto AR's and such and will try one of these on the AR-15. I am using these on 2 each .22 target guns. I have a Ruger Mark III (sadly the Mark II are no longer being made, happy I bought one before they stopped) and and Beretta U22 NEOS (both with a removable Weaver Rail Mount on top). It has a nice reticle display with four reticle choices and so far no problems with it holding zero, on the Dial 0 is Off, brightness is from 1 through 7. The battery (a 3 volt CR-2032 Lithium Battery), and as a little surprise, comes with an optical cleaning kit. I gave it 5 Stars although there is no lint free cover for the sight, but it is easy enough to make one out of Microfiber material.
on August 6, 2012
This weapon sight is great, especially for the price. I got one for my Remington 870 and it is spot-on accurate. It takes some minor adjusting, but that goes for any kind of site. I was able to zero it in in about 15 minutes. It clipped onto my rail mount like a glove and feels like a much more expensive site. The base and frame are all metal. It doesn't have any cheap plastic on it at all. The light is bright and easy to see. The packing slip shows that it should have a rubber case, but it did not include one. That is the only reason I didn't give it five stars. I would highly recommend it. Check out my photos of this thing mounted to my shotgun.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 21, 2016
Works well for me on a Ruger 22/45 Lite. The dot is very fine, which helps in aiming precisely. Brightness adustment is plenty to go from indoor poorly lighted conditions to full sun. Does not come with any sort of cover to protect the lens. This is probably because the protrusion of the sun shade would make it very difficult to construct the type of lens cover normally supplied with a red dot sight in this price range. On the other hand the protrusion does offer some protection for the lens,

Zeroing was pretty straightforward, but make sure you unlock the lock screw on the sight before adjusting it and lock it again after adjusting. There is no indication on the sight to identify the lock screw, but it is identified in the diagram in the accompanying instructions.

Considering the price, I believe this is an excellent sight for use at the range or general plinking. If I was betting my life on it I would spend a lot more, but for my needs this is about perfect,
on July 18, 2012
I bought this for my SW MP15 .22 and it works great, easy to install and it holds a zero. Its pretty robust and looks bad ass. I like the zero magnification and its easy to adjust the brigtness and chage the reticle. It didnt come with a dust cover I am guessing due to the little shade over the lense which is fine with me as any old sunglass microfiber bag works perfectly and covers the whole optic instead of just the lense. Adjustments are easy and it just uses a little allen wrench so you dont need another tool like a star drive or something odd.

CUT TOO 1 1/2 months later.
it isn't robust at all and it looks good still but my 12 inch group at 25 yards looks like crap so not very effective. Within 3 trips to the range it wasn't holding zero, by trip 5 it was bouncing around soo badly from the recoil its unusable. Even the pro at the gun shop was shocked at how bad it was off the recoil from a .22. Its simply crap not even good enough to survive a .22 and trips to and from the range. I am sure the warranty isnt any good either so ill chock it up to a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY and buy something better. I couldn't even find a company to locate or call about the problem SERIOUSLY WTF.
on May 8, 2013
Would recommend only for small caliber or short barrel rifles and/or handguns for accurate marks within 25 yards. Nice options with all the different recticles and brightness settings.

Simply put, I placed it on, then turned around and took it off my 5.56 NATO chambered AR-15, reverting to a scope and BUIS. I guess this gives me a reason to buy something in 22lr to put it on for some plinking fun...
on February 8, 2013
After test firing a few rounds started seeing 2 red dots instead of one and is always 2 red dots when I turn it on about half inch apart and the elevation would not go up enough. Can't trust my life with it and won't throw good money after bad for this piece of junk.
on July 22, 2013
Was a fantastic sight for about 300 rounds of 7.62x.39. then the sight lost zero plus plus.There is an internal screw that keeps everything together and the lock tight holding it together came loose. Best bet is to take it all apart before sighting in and lock tight it with red or super glue. Have not had a chance to test it with super glue, we shall see. Great sight while it lasted.
on September 7, 2012
My son bought this sight to mount on his new airsoft rifle. He is very happy with this product and with the various selections of sights on this laser. It is highly accurate according to him. He has been having a lot of fun with it. He would recommend this product to others.
on October 19, 2012
Well worth the price! As always Amazon delevired on time and in perfect shape. The sight goes on easy and holds well on my Mini 14 with a Tapco CQB stock. The image is clear and well defined. I benched the rifle, set out 100 yds. and 6 rounds later I'm on target. I do wish there was a lens cover but I can live with that . I'll just make one! My only complaint is the sight is made in China. I just really hate doing any business with China. I wish MORE American companys would produce here at a reasonabile price. Over all the sight is excellent!!!
on September 23, 2012
I purchased this unit for my Bushmaster superlight Carbon-15. My rifle is all composite which makes it, well, super light, but that also increases the felt recoil and adds that to any mounted optics. After I mounted it, I got it easily sighted in with just a few rounds, then put another few hundred rounds through the rifle before switching to my scope. After I got the scope sighted in, I switched back to this optic and it was still spot on for the next few hundred rounds. I think that for the price, this unit can't be beat.