Tactical Triad Professional Gun Cleaning Kit for Firearm Cleaning with Non-Toxic Biodegradable Gun Cleaner and Gun Oil Lubricant Penetrant and Patented Non-Abrasive Scrub Pad (Pristine, Slip Mist, Pure Scrub)
|Price:||$49.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.03 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Professional Gun Cleaning Kit for Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Handguns and Firearms Accessories
- World's First Non-Toxic Firearms Cleaning and Lubrication Kit with our Patented Scrub Pad. Dilutes so you get more high quality product for serious shooters who want to save money.
- Dissolves tough carbon deposits and removes copper fouling without etching your gun barrel or firearms components.
- This kit includes (1) 32 oz Quart Bottle of Pristine Cleaning Solution, (2) 2 oz Spray Bottles of Slip Mist Gun Oil Lubricant, (5) Pure Scrub Non-Abrasive Scrubbing Pads, plus possible bonus items like plastic bag(s), cotton swabs, gun cleaning mat, and cryogenic barrel treatment coupon.
- Unlike competitors, ALL components are 100% MADE IN USA.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have used the kit just once so far, and I am pleased aside from a few minor negatives. Here are my initial likes, middle-of-the-road feelings, and dislikes.
- Non-toxic and basically no odor. I have no issues getting this stuff on me...though I still wear gloves.
- The lube seems to work pretty well. Admittedly, I haven't used my firearm since lubing, but racking and dry firing is very smooth.
- Robust, almost all-in-one kit, including cleaner, lube, wiping cloths, cleaning mat, and fine-tip cotton sticks/swabs (a set of gun brushes and barrel brushes, along with a good 'gun rag' would be ideal inclusions. A barrel rod would be icing on the cake).
- The cleaning ability wasn't stellar from what I saw. Soaked my barrel for 5 minutes in the 10-1 solution, then rinsed it with filtered water (as the instructions state). Unlike the claims, this did not dissolve and clean the barrel outright. Most carbon residue was cleaned out with patch sweeps in the barrel (took about 3 patches to get it completely clean). It did remove carbon residue, but didn't act like the miracle dissolving product touted on the website. Did a decent job though.Read more ›
No odor. No vapor. No burnt sinuses, no watery eyes, no headaches.
The best part? I swear it cleans better than any other solvent I have tried on my firearms. The lube is top notch as well. You also get a nice cleaning mat so you don't leave lead and such on the kitchen table. This is now the only cleaner I will use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got it in the mail. Pretty impressive. I will update once I've used it.. packaging looks awesome tho.Published 17 days ago by amazona
Everything you need (minus the rods & bore brushes) to clean your weapons & apply a coat of oil! Compact storage box is a nice touch, works as advertised & cleans up easily too... Read morePublished 7 months ago by RandyRoddey
I bought this kit because the price was right and because I have significant prior favorable experience with 300 Below Inc., the marketer of the kit. Read morePublished 17 months ago by John F. Lyman
Not bad, good over all, looked and sounded better in amazon pic and descriptionPublished 17 months ago by Jo's Dad
I really like the kit. It needs to soak for heavy duty residue. Caution: the bottle doesn't seal well. I lost about half a bottle by leaning in the box on its side.Published 20 months ago by KH
I purchased the product to try since it advertised that it was biodegradable AND odorless. I am sick and tired of cleaning my guns with toxic chemicals leaving behind the... Read morePublished 20 months ago by patrick meehan
This is a great kit for virtually all of a firearm owners cleaning needs. Products included are safer than a lot of other solvents and oils for this specific purpose. Read morePublished 20 months ago by WoodworkTX