Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

83%
17%

on January 1, 2008
Blurs the boundaries between fine art, graphic design, and product design. If you make "things" then this book will prove inspirational for any artistic endeavor.
on April 27, 2009
Great book - well put together - lots of fantastic plates - full colour throughout - and an incredible amount of inspiration is drawn from these pages.! !
on December 18, 2011
Muy buen producto me sirve bastante ya q soy director de arte y aquí encuentro muchas referencias buenisimas. El producto llego en buenas condiciones todo fue bien recibido y analizado hasta el ultimo detalle. No te arrepentiras de tenerlo.
on October 30, 2008
One of my favourites... Just a lot of inspiring images on a hot topic; hand-made (mostly paper) objects.
on November 17, 2009
Saw this at the bookstore but wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to buy it because of its steep price tag. But then I found it Amazon at a better price, so went ahead and splurged. I'm really happy I did! This is a beautiful, fun book that shows off some pretty sick three-dimensional designs within architecture, retail and commercial spaces, branding and so forth.
on February 4, 2009
Thank you Amazon.com for shipment my products correctly. I loved this book, and it corresponded with my expectations. It's a money very applied well. Thank you! Pietro - Bariri/SP