Tacx Trainer Software is the next generation of software for the Tacx i-magic, Fortius and Fortius Multiplayer trainers.
- Software runs indepently from the fortius software and is available as an adition to the software packaged in the trainers.
- This software is not compatabile with Multiplayer or Virtual Realiy, Fortius software must be used for these features.
- Video Card Requirement: DirectX 9-compatible 3D-cards with a minimum of 256 MB (512MB recommended) non-shared memory (GeForce FX or equivalent); currently only ATI or NVIDIA cards feature this capacity
- Non-recommended video cards include: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3500 or X3100, any of the Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset, Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset, Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset, or Q35 Express Chipset Families. Additionally, any Graphics cards that use shared memory are also not recommended
- Compatabile with Tacx -magic, Fortius and Fortius mutiplay systems only.
- Allows GPS data to be used in combination with Google Earth to create a virtual ride from any ride with GPS data.
- Used with the optional Tacx steering unit (WT2022), this allows enhanced viewing of the Real Life Videos and Ergo videos. Steer right or left to see the scenery.
- Features new ehanced menu features.
- The Tacx Trainer software is sold with Catalyst, Catalyst 3D, a Real Life Video demo so you can experience first hand what it's like to ride inside film and Real Life training, to help you explore itineraries you would never have been able to ride on thru 3D maps by Google Earth.