4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!
Published on October 21, 2010 by Jana

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware! The pictures of the "cream" color are very ...
Published 13 days ago by Eden Rawlings

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, October 21, 2010
Jana (Alpine, UT) - See all my reviews
Very cute little outfit. I only gave it 4 stars for a few reasons. 1st...the picture shows this as white, but it is actually natural which is a cream color. Also, the permanent tag on both the outside of the hat and romper is a tadpole, but looks like a little sperm. As mentioned before, it is all buttons which is a little inconvenient for diaper changes. Lastly, the material kind of stretches out easily. It does wash back to its original shape. We are also using this outfit as a baby blessing/christening. Over all I am very satisfied especially for that price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect updated baptism outfit, December 19, 2010
This outfit was perfect for our son's baptism. It was in November so the sweater material was perfect for a cold church. The look is also updated which is nice as my husband and I didn't want him in one of those white polyester suits or a gown. The hat was too big for the 0-3 size and definitely will not fit home for several more months. The tadpole logo is on a tag on the hat and the outfit. Only call that out because it looks like a sperm which was a bit strange.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware! The pictures of the "cream" color are very ..., September 8, 2014
Eden Rawlings (Sandy, UT United States) - See all my reviews
Beware! The pictures of the "cream" color are very misleading! In person it is not cream, but an oatmeal/tan color. This would not have bothered me so much had I not bought it for a baby blessing expecting something a little closer to the picture and color description. That being said, it was way too cute to send back. I will keep it and use it for an everyday outfit, but I spent a little more than I normally would on baby clothing thinking it would be used for a special occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, February 23, 2014
The jumpsuit is really soft, made of good good quality wool that won't be itchy. I am really happy with it. The only negative thing I would say is that it is more a 6 month old size rather than 0-3, which is fine as it means I'll get more use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ) very beautiful quality, fine soft knit, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Tadpoles Cable Knit Romper and Hat Set, 3-6 Month, Natural (Baby Product)
Gorgeous outfit - simply cant wait to pop it on my baby once he arrives :) very beautiful quality, fine soft knit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, Unbearable Buttons, July 13, 2014
I purchased this item for my 3-month-old who is an average size. It fit perfectly on him but I simply cannot imagine it fitting until 6 months (I ordered the 3-6 month size). It is great quality, beautiful color, and excellent stitching. I truly wanted to love it, but the THIRTEEN (yes, THIRTEEN) buttons that you have to undo just to get your baby in and out of it are not only annoying and impractical, but they are also hard to fasten and unfasten. I only tried it on my baby, he didn't wear it, but I can only imagine the nightmare that diaper changes would have been. With that being said, it really is an absolutely adorable outfit, it just didn't work for me and my fidgety, squirmy baby who would have never kept still long enough for me to wrestle with all of those buttons. As previous posters stated, there is an ink dot next to every button. I have no idea why they were there but it didn't bother me; however, something to consider if you are a perfectionist with your baby's clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars baby grew fast, June 4, 2014
by 3 weeks old baby was able to wear this.. she was 7lbs6oz but grew like wild fire! fit it perfectly by 10lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars cute outfit, April 23, 2014
adorable outfit, fits baby snugly and looks great! got a 0-3 month size but it stretches and still fits at 6mo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 25, 2014
The outfit is nice but it has a nasty smell
I washed it and now it's better
Nice outfit for my baby boy on the way

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy - cumbersome buttons, November 13, 2013
This outfit is super cute! The fabric is nice and soft on baby's skin and it's great that it comes with a matching hat. I saw this same outfit on baby store websites for almost double the price! The buttons become a little annoying the more diaper changes you do though, so we only use this for brief outings that hopefully won't require more than one or two diaper changes.

Rate and Discover Movies