Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 29, 2013
I bought this dress for my daughter hoping it would fit. It did! Based on the sizing chart I got the large. The proportions and overall fit was really amazing. If I were to be picky, it was a1/4 inch too big on either side. The extra fabric, shawl (?) was a nice touch.
on December 4, 2013
I wore this for my best friend's wedding. It fit well, but she had to pin up the straps a little for me (and I'm not to small up top)...Basically all of the bridesmaid needed a little work done on theirs to make it fit properly. It looked great though :)
on July 9, 2011
Dress was attractive. Color was true, but size was way off. We used the sizing chart provided and ordered a 2XL which fit someone who wears a size 14, not the person for which it was bought. The dress had to be returned.
on March 1, 2014
I got this dress right on time and it fit perfectly. I got an XS and it was nice and snug on my waist and fit my chest which is larger for my size. Definitely will be buying from Pacific Plex in the future.
on March 9, 2014
It is perfect. It even had a matching shawl that I must have looked over. Beautiful we love it. It was bought for my daughter to wear her father and I wedding renewal as my maid of honor. So loved it.
on October 5, 2012
The dress we got was not a halter dress it was strapless and it was not knee length.we got a completely different style dress than shown.Got the dress for a cruise and font have time to exchange it.
on March 10, 2014
the dress did not look as good as the picture. the fabric was very thin, and no great quality. my granddaughter did not care for it, and neither did her mom or I. I returned the dress.
on June 30, 2011
I found this dress to be great as a last minute bridesmaid dress. At first I wasn't so sure about it because of the reviews that I've read, but finally decided to purchase it anyways. I was a bit worried about the top portion of the dress because I'm a 36C and have a little belly fat(making it a little tight for me around the waist, the only actual problem that I had with it). Because I usually wear a large for a little extra room and because I wasn't really sure, I purchased it in a large. I read the reviews about it not being Taffeta, but was not disappointed when I got the dress. It arrived 5 days after I've ordered it and I live in a little island called Guam. The dress fit nicely, the fabric was taffeta (I compared it to the last few bridesmaid dresses that had specially made and the fabric was exactly the same), and had gotten a few compliments. All in all, I was satisfied and the bride was happy and complimented how she liked my dress and how it was really nice! =)Oh and I got it in red =)
on August 19, 2013
Disappointing somewhat because the size was not what was expected. Dress style was nice but it was too small. Quite disappointing. Returning it for a different size.
on September 24, 2014
I bought this dress in navy a few years ago! I love it! It looks beautiful on! I wish I had got the red one too. If there was a small available i would buy it!!!