Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TagsForDroid 10 NFC Tags + 1 NFC Key Chain + Stickers (NTAG203)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2013
Great little tags when paired with NFC Launcher (free in the Play Store, I'll provide the link at the end). I bought it since I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 and apparently the NFC radio in it is very particular. Make sure you buy this one if you have an S4. What's there to write about, they're your run of the mill NFC tags. I guess the only differentiating factor that I can think of is that these are plastic.

At first I was afraid 10 wouldn't be enough, but I currently only use 5 and don't really have need for any more than that, So, since I didn't/couldn't really provide a review for this, I'll just give you guys tips on how to use them instead.

First thing to remember !!!THESE DO NOTHING OUT OF THE BOX, YOU NEED TO PROGRAM THEM!!! That part is easy thanks to NFC Launcher. With it you can create profiles. Once done you just tap one square and it automatically executes a bunch of functions. This NFC variant is sadly rather small, coming in at a measly 128B (with only about 120 Bytes usable), yup that's smaller than a kilobyte.

NFC Launcher:
-------------------
Profile- a task made up of a set of rules
Rules- a command that you have executed when you tap your phone to one NFC square

Example:
--Disable Bluetooth and GPS
--Disable Lock Screen
--Activate Vibrate and Sound
--Disable Screen Rotation
--Enable Power Saving Mode (an S4 feature, your phone may call it something else. It underclocks the CPU and other things to conserve battery)
--Enable Wifi

**One thing to keep in mind with NFC launcher is that if you don't tell it to do something, it won't do it. For instance I have one chip called "Car" that turns on GPS and Bluetooth, but when I would enter my house and use my "Home" chip the Bluetooth and GPS wouldn't turn off, since i didn't program it into the chip, so remember that when you're making your Profiles.**

You can do a lot more with NFC launcher, but this is just one example of a Profile. Here's the address for it in the google play store:
on February 15, 2014
These tags are nice and small and very cute. Very Androidy! I set up an nfc laundry timer on my Android in about three seconds. No more forgetting the laundry in the washer for days! It was really simple. I use the free Trigger app from Egomotion which has a nice format. You can do switching on these tags and multiple commands. I'll need to get the pay version of Tasker to integrate the tags into the rest of my home automation systems. The keychain has a good quality weight and feel without being too bulky. Love these.
on April 27, 2014
I've gone through three models of different Android phones with NFC before I decided to actually try it out. Now I have an NFC tag on my home desk, work desk, in my car, and on my key chain. Working with the Llama Profiles app, I have it set to automatically change the brightness of the screen, volumes, and enable my Bluetooth only when I'm in my car, and disable it everywhere else.

This pack made for an excellent deal as well. If a tag every gets damaged enough, I have plenty extra for replacement for a while.
on March 9, 2014
love these things ever since they were first introduced on the market, use them all the time for work, working out, school, sleep, i mean the skys the limits on how you can program these things and they're always coming up with new things you can do with your phones and that makes it to where more things can be done with these bad boys! ( verizon model: Droid Rar HD +Note 3 + Note 4)
on February 23, 2015
Use the "Trigger" app to customize sound, display, and connectivity options for work school or on the go. These things are awesome! It comes with some blank stickers as well so you can customize what your nfc tag looks like and says. The tags also have 3M glue on the back so you can stick them anywhere. I use these everywhere, they're great. Instead of having to go in through all of my settings like turning sound off, mobile data off, WiFi on, etc now I just tap the tag on my box everytime I get to work, it's great. You can even set them to send messages when you tap it to let a loved one know you're on your way home. Use it in the cat to toggle Bluetooth and connected devices. You get a lot for the price definitely try them.
on April 5, 2014
Very simple to use with a proper app and NFC enabled device. Can support many commands to do an unlimited amount of things. I have one in the car, one on my keychain, one on my lunch bag and by my bedside. The uses are endless.
on August 12, 2013
they all work great but I could only find a few uses for some of the tags. they are good but they just are not as useful as I thought. if you have a use for all of them the I do suggest that you buy it.
on July 30, 2013
These NFC tags do work, and are readable by the GS4 - but don't use the samsung tectile app, instead I got NFC Task Launcher. Something about the way the samsung app writes the tags, these don't hold enough information (i call bs), but the NFC Task Launcher has many more features anyway, it's a shame I never used it earlier.

Anyway, back on topic. So these work with the GS4, they're small squares with a peelable sticker to adhere to places. I put one on my qi charger next to my bed (this way when I place the phone on the charger, the tag activates and it silences etc. my phone over night). I think 10 tags it a little overkill, and no idea what to do with the keychain yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.
on August 18, 2013
Got these tags to play around with my new Galaxy S4. The phone can easily program them and using an NFC app, you can see your phone to do anything you want when they detect the tag. Put one in your car to turn on bluetooth and pair with your car radio. Put one on your work badge and you can have your phone connect to the work WIFI, turn the volume down (or go to vibrate), change your rude ring-tone to something more office-appropriate, whatever you want. Great purchase if you're a techie and want to play around with NFC tags.
on July 3, 2014
These 10 NFC TagsForDroid + 1 NFC Key Chain + Stickers are awesome! Now I can automate a ton of tasks at once on my phone and tablet. If I'm sitting at my desk where I can answer my phone via other means, on comes airplane mode then WiFi along with my messaging app that bogs down my PC. When I hit the road, close all apps, turn on Bluetooth and Spotify and I'm good to go. If you're new to NFC, get trigger: http://goo.gl/U9Hdd & read about some great ways to use them: http://bit.ly/1qpVloD

These are highly recommended, and the shipping was lightning fast.