5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it
Got this item for my wife. Im not sure what the complaints are. This item looks great, the packaging was great. The chain does seem thin, but the pearl/charm was great. good size and from what i can tell good quality as well. looks exactly like the picture.
Published 19 months ago by Zac

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China Less Than Expected
Published on November 29, 2011 by bingham

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China Less Than Expected, November 29, 2011
Not being a frequent Amazon shopper, but willing to do the occasionaly purchase, I purchased this product for my wife for Christmas. The product was packaged well for shipping from Amazon and that's the best feedback. The necklace was in a small plastic bag with the chain twisted and stuck to the "Made In China" sticker in the plastic bag. While it wasn't that difficult to unravel, when you manipulate any small necklace chain, it can be a challange not to break or bend it. Obviously i'm glad i inspected the package because the Made In China sticker was a real put off in terms of presentation. I don't mind it being made there, but i would rather it be on the box not attached to the product with a sticky wrap around lable. Be aware that the picture presentation on the Amazon web site makes the product "appear" much bolder, larger and brighter than it does in hand. While not quite requiring a magnifying glass to see, the diamond accents are not impressively visible as they are made to appear on the web site. While the product states "Tahitian Pearl", i suspect it's actually a metal ball although this was my impression based on the "ping" sound it made when i was manipulating it on a dresser to ready it for presentation in the box. I believe the product is very overpriced for the value received but others may have differing opinions. The bottom line is this is not a piece of jewelry that you will want to purchase to impress that special someone, but it can serve as an ensemble piece or small gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice pendant, but chain is terrible, January 17, 2012
I got this for my girlfriend for Christmas. She loved it at first, but eventually the chain broke (snapped). She took it to a jewelry store to fix it and the lady there said that it was a display chain and was not meant to be worn. We had to buy a stronger chain. Other than that, it's a nice pendant.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, February 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it, October 2, 2013
After a year, the pearl broke out of the setting. It is attached by a metal stud that runs into the pearl and is glued. 40 dollars later my local jeweler had it repaired. The jeweler suggested bringing it in every 6 months to check the hold. Item is beautiful construction is a tad bit iffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, December 30, 2012
A beautiful, high quality necklace. It looks even nicer than the picture! It came in a lovely wooden box and made a very welcome gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT GIFT, December 26, 2012
It was a perfect gift for my wife. My wife loves it very much. Tahitian Black pearl looks wonderful with white gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tahitian pendant Review, January 23, 2012
I was very concerned when I read some of the other reviews that stated the under whelming nature of this product. I do not think that the picture posted of this product was decietful. It looks exactly like it. The diamonds were bigger than I expected, and of better quality that I expected. The pearl is beautfiul with good luster and shape. The only comment I would make is that the colour is more silver toned than I would have liked. It is not really a true black hue, but it is beautiful. This is a beautiful piece at a remarkable price. Well worth it. I would highly recommend this pendant.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good!, December 22, 2011
I will not buy jewelry online anymore. The picture definately sold me on this item, but it doesn't look the same in person. It looks cheap and fake. I have gone to local jewelry shops and gotten way more bang for my buck. I am now off to buy something else to go along with this piece so I don't feel bad for giving this as a Christmas gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars after 2 years of owning, August 2, 2013
my wife loves it, she has literally worn it every single day since she got it back in December of 2011. but with in the last month the pearl had fallen out of its set. we have called around to find that it would be around $50 or so to put it back in but im just about to super glue it back. not sure why so many people are complaining. yes i have had to buy a few chains in the 2 years of owning this but you are buying the pendent not the chain. just go and buy a new one for all the people that say its to small they are around $30-50. all in all i would say its a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy., January 23, 2013
The value of this gift is what you pay for with the sale. The pendent is of good quality although the neckalce is not the best. The necklace is very thin and looks frail. I think that this gift is very nice but because of the necklace I might say that is not a special gift for your significant other. The gift would be good for those who like something different and love pearls I would say. Think twice due to the necklace's quality.

Rate and Discover Movies