Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 25, 2013
I was worried that the pearl would fall out. It looks rather precariously placed/set on top of the ring. However, it's been four months now since I gave it to my wife and she's had no problems. She loves this ring. I think the quality and price-point is a nice middle-road option. Certainly not costume jewelry, but most jewelry with real gems and pearls starts at a much higher price than this. It's a good value.

Of course, the most important thing is that my wife loves it.
on December 19, 2012
I just bought this for my wife to suprise her with a "special" gift. I wanted something unique and stunning. This ring fit the bill.

It is a quality item, and looks beautiful. The pearl changes color slightly depending on if you're inside or outside and the lighting, which makes it more intriguing of an item, in my opinion.

My wife loves it, and it does look impressive. Friends and family are commenting on how much they like it. It is noticable in a great way. It is not gaudy, rather classy. She's wearing it all times, no matter her outfit.
on January 23, 2013
This ring is beautiful! The pearl is flawless, shiny and has a very nice dark gray color with a hint of green (slightly different than the picture, in which the pearl seems to be blue). The size of the pearl is perfect: big but not too big. The little diamonds and sapphires on the side have a lot of sparkle. I love it! Amazon shipped the ring in two days; I could not believe how fast it arrived. The only downside is that there is no certificate of authenticity for the pearl. However, when I compare it to other very expensive Tahitian pearl rings that I saw for sale in jewelry stores, it looks very similar. The quality seems excellent.
on January 10, 2013
side jewels are smaller making it less crowded and pearl is gorgeous. This one for me looks better on than the pix.
on December 25, 2012
Loved the look of the ring. didn't like the fact that the pearl fell out after less than 3 weeks. Return!
on December 25, 2012
my wife love it ,is great price and quality if the gold was 14 k or 18 k would be even better ,but my wife loves it and if she is happy I'm happy
on February 13, 2014
The ring is absolutely beautiful and would make a wonderful gift which I bought it for my wife for Valentine's Day but it arrived broken. =(
on January 13, 2014
This was a present to my wife to match some of her other black pearl jewelry. She loves it and has received several compliments.
on May 6, 2014
I had worn this ring maybe five times and the pearl fell off. Lucky I heard it when it fell off so I will carry it and have it put back on. Don't know if I am the only one this has happened to but I am very disappointed.
on July 29, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. Looks great. Read in some other reviews that the pearl came loose, so hopefully that won't happen.