HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals

on June 23, 2012
I just wanted to clear something First of all I didn't purchase from the net just search on Google you will see the web and look for where to find and you will see all the location near your place.anyway this is a great product for weight lose I lost a lot of weight with out the healthy diet but the key is to keep it up it's kind of expensive almost 20 for 18 bags buy hey it's worth every penny try it You will see
on August 5, 2014
I have purchased this tea and I love it! I would definitely recommend this tea. I don't think its too pricey. I think my health is worth every penny and more! I just started taking it. I ordered it from the website (taichigreentea.com) and got it for a lower price. It said 3-5 business days and I got it in 2 days.

I tried it and followed the instructions and the next day I had lost weight! Love it! I am hoping to reach my goal in a few months (40 lbs). I have so much energy and it gave me that boost in needed in the morning and afternoon...be sure to keep it refrigerated and eat the tea as instructed after drinking the liquid off of the tea within an hour of drinking....You will be amazed how you feel afterwards...I was.
on March 13, 2013
High blood pressure and weight loss go together. More energy.

see more:
[...]
on May 13, 2013
I'm on a juice fast and have been feeling spacey. This tea clears all that. I feel normal again and feel like I could juice for a hundred days now (on day 40).

I researched this product and couldn't find anything bad written about it other then it's pricey. I find this strange because you usually get at least one or two negative comments, or you get a very high number of users, which this product does not have. I'll continue to use it until I find something better but so far all the better teas is also much more expensive then this.

Lastly, their site says the tea is organically grown but it does not have a USDA Organic Seal on the box. Like I wrote earlier, it is working, I do feel better using it, so I will continue to use it.
on December 29, 2012
I really enjoy this tea! I've been reordering and drinking it for several years now. It has a wonderful, clean, fresh taste and feels more alive than any other green tea I have tried. I haven't used it for weight loss, so I can't comment about that aspect (I don't need to lose weight).
on March 8, 2013
This product shipped faster than I expected and came early. I've never really drank tea before trying this one and I really like it. It makes me feel better and gives me that little boost of energy. With a clean diet and exercise I believe this would be a great addition to weight loss. I also like the fact that you can sprinkle it on your salads, food ect. and still have the same effect. great product, just bought another box. It's a little pricey but it's worth it in my opinion.
on May 8, 2015
I ordered this tea directly from their website last year and bought both the regular bags and the loose tea. I just purchased a box of the loose tea again today. You will be amazed at the results! The only reason why I only drink it occasionally is the price. So, I usually drink regular green tea by Twinings which helps as well if you drink about 6 cups a day. However, with Tai Chi I usually only drink 1 or 2 cups and eat the leaves and always see and feel the difference. It curbs my appetite, gives me an extra boost of energy without making me feel jittery and I will always see a more substantial decrease the following day on the scale than on the days when I don't drink it. It also tastes a lot better than regular green tea or Oolong. Highly recommended!
on October 13, 2014
Love it! The fact that this can be used after drinking it in your water on your food is awesome!
on July 19, 2015
I have eaten this tea for 4 days (twice a day) and have lost 4 lbs!
on September 5, 2014