Three Sheets 4 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Croatia Zane steps behind the fortress walls of Croatia to find homemade Grappa and Marask flowing. When he arrives in Dubrovnik, Zane crashes a pub-crawl and does his best to keep up with some hard-drinking Croats through a very long night.
2. Japan Japan is a country that prides itself on its traditions, even when it comes to drinking. Zane adds his own unique touch to these traditions, as he explores all things sake, from a brewery to the bars. Kampai!
3. Czech Republic Beautiful Bohemia, land of the magical city of Prague and host to super tourist Zane Lamprey, who takes in all the sights. And by sights, we mean Absinth bars and chugging contests at the legendary U Fleku beer hall.
4. Philippines Have you ever tasted bubble gum-flavored Lambanog? How about a drink at a bar that only employs, um, "little people"? These are just some of the customs that Zane takes on when he lands in the Philippines.
5. Venice Since food and drink are at the heart of Venice's culture, Zane dives head-first into both (but especially the drink part). Zane begins by cooking a traditional Italian meal with some pros, but then soon enough hits the bars.
6. Taipei Zane joins locals for some drinking games and fried crickets the size of Buffalo wings. His drinking binge leads him to the infamous Snake Alley, where the most exotic concoctions in "Three Sheets" history are found.
7. Munich Zane kicks off his Bavarian binge with a joyride on the world famous Autobahn on his way to Oktoberfest. Zane's mission is to hit as many tents as he can in one wild night during the world's largest celebration of beer, pretzels, lederhosen and beer.
8. Puerto Rico At the birthplace of Pina Colada, Zane hits the beaches and the bars for a crash course in Bacardi 101. By the end, he's behind the bar mixing the drinks and on the sand drinking rum out of a coconut. Just watch out for the local hangover cure?
9. South Korea It's Soju-time when Zane takes on Seoul and South Korea, not a place for drinking amateurs. Follow Zane as he explores the outdoor "Soju Tents" and experiences the mysterious "Ginseng Booze."
10. Kentucky Zane's college drinking buddy, Steve McKenna, accompanies him as he tours the bourbon belt. They partake in "Special Water" from a mason jar and learn the history of moonshine. Zane and Steve prove you don't have to travel abroad for unusual drinking.
We bought this for a christmas gift and even though its 5 years later, i'm writing a review, to say that my friend still loves throwing in season 2 and trying to participate along... Read morePublished on February 16, 2013 by O.D.T
Love Three Sheets. Best drinking show there is, just wish it was still going. Bit more than just a guy getting drunk it has some good informative bits on culture and history behind... Read morePublished on December 28, 2012 by Erick Jaudon
Whether you're interested in exploring other cultures throughout the world or appreciate finding out what everyone else is drinking (or BOTH), this is the show for you. Read morePublished on December 13, 2012 by P. Gerard
This DVD was given to a relative who is a huge fan of "Three Sheets" & who is extremely pleased with this gift (maybe someday I'll get to watch it myself).Published on June 14, 2011 by Buffalo Bill
A great way to entertain a group of friends that might not have much in common - drinks and this DVD!Published on August 12, 2010 by Amazon Customer
Time to refine your socializing with Zane. Just watching him makes me proud to be a drinker:) Hilarious. Love Pleepleus.Published on July 9, 2010 by Jacqueline Navas
the best show on tv is back on the fine living network with NEW episodes! i suggest picking up all three seasons because it is hilarious and educational! love the Belgium episode!Published on July 22, 2009 by Giggy
Any travelers that also enjoy social drinking will enjoy this show. The host experiences the culture, history of areas around the world by sampling the local favorite drinks. Read morePublished on April 20, 2009 by Jason Boring