5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Reshiram!
What I love about this toy is that it's IMPORTED. I went to Toys R Us to look for Pokemon figures. While the Jakks is cheaper and larger (not by much, might I add), the quality and attention to detail is not as high as the ones made by Takaratomy.

Published on May 25, 2011 by Ashton Irving

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off!
I bought this from amazon for 10$. I checked out a local store at the mall and it was being sold for 4.49$...I always thought amazon would be cheap but would do my homework hereafter before shopping at amazon :(
Published on August 8, 2011 by sam

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Reshiram!, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5" Reshiram (M-009) (Japanese Import) (Toy)

I love the fact that it includes a spinning wheel. Simply put, the figure isn't attached to the base wheel, but you can put it on top of the base wheel and spin it so the figure rotates, giving it +1 coolness factor. Even better is that you can interlock the base wheel with an infinite amount of other M figures, which means that when you spin one wheel, ALL THE OTHERS SPIN. This is something that is NOT available in most stores.

The base wheel is actually located behind the figure, very incognito. The item is built tough, rugged, and definitely made to last. I think the item is moderately priced and with amazon prime, you can't really ask for a better deal. I would normally pay $9.99 for a cheap toy, but I've ended up spending MORE due to the fact that they're not made well. This one is an exception. They don't break easily unless you really decide to give the figure a 2 story elbow drop. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reshiram, February 28, 2014
Arrived in good condition. Doesn't stand on both feet, instead balances on one foot and its jet engine tail. One wing is set higher than the other, and curved a little bit more, but other than that worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 3, 2014
This is great gift for any Pokemon enthuses or collector of the figurines.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can only give good grades. Good quality. My son uses perfectly. I am going to buy another one for my friend's son., December 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off!, August 8, 2011