5.0 out of 5 stars Another cutie
This is another great little pokemon figure with a perfect paint job! The little stand is good for keeping him stable and stays in place very well. But it can be pulled off easily too. And the figure can still stand on its own, as long as it's on a flat surface. Great toy, just watch the base if a kid under 3 is playing with it.
Published on December 5, 2011 by Nicole Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, fragile Snivy Pokemon Monster 2" Mini Figure
This Snivy Figure is a good size and its very cute. The white stand is detachable. Unfortunately, the paint/color is cracking around its neck. Snivy's tail is also very fragile; the plastic is very weak near the tail.
Published on March 8, 2011 by staroceanlover09

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cutie, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Takaratomy Pokemon Black and White Monster Collection Figure - M-001 - Tsutarja/Snivy (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars SNIVY, VINE WHIP, LETS GO!, June 3, 2011
I love this figure. It's a little tiny, but the coolest part is that it comes with a spinning wheel stand. It isn't attached to the actual figure itself, but you can put snivy on top, flick the side wheel, and watch this bad boy rotate!

It stands on it's own, pretty durable though, just don't bend the **** out of Snivy's tail. I'm ordering the other figures because I heard you can interlock the given wheels together and spin all of them at one time!! Amazing item! The attention to detail is very high, maybe that's why I always stick with imports!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, fragile Snivy Pokemon Monster 2" Mini Figure, March 8, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice figure, April 5, 2014
I ordered this figure for myself. I was very satisfied with the quality of the figure (as I always am with Takara Tomy pokemon figures). The detail is intricate and the material is a sturdy PVC. The only thing that I don't like is that it needs the stand to help it stand up. Otherwise, I was very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know it was imported from Japan, very cool, June 14, 2013
I did not know that this was actually a Japanese toy when I ordered it. Very cool surprise when I got it in the mail.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was much smaller than either myself or my son expected it to be..., February 28, 2013
It is a lot smaller than my expectations and the paint job on it looks like it will be poor quality and rub off easily. I don't know that it will, it just looks cheaply made. I had higher expectations of this Snivey than what we received. I think the toy in the McDonalds happy meal was made better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snivy Figure, October 17, 2012
I love collecting these figures, and I have many others. This one is unique as it comes with a small stand that is molded to fit Snivy's feet and belly to keep it upright, though I've noticed it still is hard to balance as his head is much heavier than its rear. The attention to detail is as I expected, but be wary as its tail is very fragile and can easily be broken off if bent too much.

The packaging is another story. However I won't take this off the product only because I've gotten many before and this is the first time this has happened to me. The plastic cover around the figure was almost broken off as if it was crushed. If you're a collector that likes keeping these products in the box, you'd probably send this back. As for me, personally, I open them and collect the figures. Despite packaging damage, the figure is undamaged, and Takara Tomy puts the figures in a small bag which protects it from being banged around in the plastic cover. For that reason I give a thumbs up to quality.

Fun: 5/5 I love playing with and carrying around these figures. They're very small and fun to play with.

Educational: 3/5 Don't see any real educational value. However the stands they come with can be interconnected with others that come with other Takara Tomy brand Pocket Monster figures.

Durability: 3/5 Not recommended for kids that abuse the heck out of their toys. This figure is relatively fragile, especially the neck and tail, and the paint scrapes easily.

Overall: Good product as are all Takara Tomy figurines. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU SPIN ME 'ROUND LIKE A RECORD, April 18, 2012
A Kid's Review
Just a warning for others thinking about buying this toy: HE. IS. SMALL. Like, REALLY SMALL. So it is NOT suitible for anyone under six unless if they know better. Anyway, I wanna say that this little snake received a 3 star rating for educational value because if used with other toys in this series, it teaches about how gears work together. Basically, I'm saying that these M figures come with PokeBall Gear Bases that connect with each other. When you spin one of 'em, they all spin. GOTTA SPIN 'EM ALL!!! Also, his tail's abit, "curved" due to it's packaging being so small. But other than that, EVERY single detail on Snivy is correct! He also has a smile on him, not just a blank expression. His base is also made of a "rubber" like material (Same with Snivy himself, just he's stronger), not just some cheap, thin, filler plastic that your mom will tell you to throw away. Overall, this toy will make ANY Pokemon Fan happy. =)

Rate and Discover Movies