This book is now in its 11th Edition, published February, 2014
, and the content has been updated to accurately reflect current search techniques and websites.
SALES BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER
as selected by the 1,500 Member Companies of AA-ISP
If information is power, Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling
is ''power on steroids!'' Know more than you ever thought you could (or should) about your clients, prospects, and competition. No more winging it. No more guessing what the other person cares about. Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling
is a fascinating journey into the world of information, how to easily find it, and how to apply it to make sure you are offering relevant solutions. By practicing the techniques taught in the book, you will make a great first impression during sales calls and you will provide value and build meaningful and mutually beneficial client relationships. Once you master Warm Call techniques, you win more business, establish deep relationships with clients, and have more fun.
In Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling
you'll discover the secret world on online information, how to find it, and how to use it. You'll get step-by-step instructions along with real examples.
- How to build deep and meaningful relationships with prospect and clients.
- Ways to access highly qualified lead lists -- for FREE!
- Tips and tricks for popular search engines get it right the first time.
- How to use Google like a pro -- it's scary what you can find once you know how to look.
- Social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and the secrets on how to use them as amazingly powerful Sales Intelligence engines.
- The ''Invisible Web'' -- sites most people and search engines don't know about and can't find.
- How to access premium information resources at no or very low cost.
- The theory of the ''Fourth R'' and value-based ''warm call selling.''
- How to massively increase your credibility with prospects and existing clients.
- How to use the ''Customer Data Aggregator'' and expert ''Warm Call Scripts'' to organize information and make a great first impression.
If you are involved in business development, sales, or account management in any way, you've ''cold called.'' Any time you meet with a prospect or existing client without knowing about them, their issues, and how your company is relevant to something they care about, you run the risk of losing credibility and worse, losing the deal.
The top 1% of business development pros and sales people understand the value of information, how to access it, and how to apply it and win. With Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling
, you'll get the tools and training you need to join the club.
The book includes full access to the online Know More! Resource Center and downloadable Toolbar, making it easy (and FUN) to practice what you learn.
2012 Sales Book of the Year Winner
Sales Book of the Year Medalist
USA Book News Book of the Year
Axiom Business Book Awards Medalist