5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Must have for Finger Lakes vacationers., July 15, 2007
This review is from: Take A Hike - Family Walks in New York's Finger Lakes Region (Paperback)
I've just finshed reading this book and I will have it under my arm throughout our trip this August to the Finger Lakes region. It gives SUPER info.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hiking Guide, June 3, 2009
rodeo850 "Chris" (southern tier of NYS) - See all my reviews
This book has short to the point descriptions of the terrain and regulations of the site. I would have liked it if there was a little background for each trail too.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic resource, January 7, 2008
Fantastic resource for an hour or a day of fun. Clear directions. Some hideaway places. The author's waterfall book is also super.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, January 6, 2008
New Jersey Parent "NJ Parent" (Somerville, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this book though I haven't done any of the hikes yet. Descriptions are clear and GPS locations for the parking lots are included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a Hike, April 11, 2008
Well written book about the Finger Lakes. I used to work with Rich and Sue, I am glad they are doing so well.

Take A Hike - Family Walks in New York's Finger Lakes Region
Take A Hike - Family Walks in New York's Finger Lakes Region by Rich Freeman (Paperback - June 20, 2006)
$19.95 $17.59