Take Home Chef 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Darren During the peak of the Indian Market festival in Santa Fe, NM, Curtis Stone picks up a local artist named Darren. Here, the art of cooking is showcased as Curtis carefully crafts a New Mexico-themed dinner for Darren and his family.
2. Susan A breast cancer survivor, her adopted daughter, and their two friends team up with the Take Home Chef for a culinary adventure! Curtis Stone kindly treats four lovely ladies to a day at the spa and a meal that treats the taste buds and nourishes the body
3. Omar Curtis Stone tackles the huge appetites of the brave officers of the California Highway Patrol. Over open flames, Curtis grills up a farewell meal for the cherished captain of the South Los Angeles division.
4. Candice Curtis Stone pulls off another successful supermarket surprise when he bumps into a young mother and her baby as they shop. Curtis and Candice later mix up a gourmet dinner along with a dessert sure to make her husband blush!
5. Amanda Amanda has lost an amazing 190 pounds and Curtis Stone has come to award a spectacular meal to the husband who supported her. Amanda exchanges a day at the office for a day in the kitchen as she and Curtis cook an unforgettable meal.
6. Griff Griff is ready to pop the big question to his girlfriend Kristine and has commissioned Curtis Stone to set the mood with a wonderful meal. After a suspense-filled day of cooking, Curtis prepares the way for the most memorable day of the couple's lives!
7. Shirliza Curtis Stone steps into the kitchen and hits a homerun when he picks up baseball fanatic Shirliza in the grocery store. Curtis celebrates the American past time by treating Shirliza and husband Seth to a game of catch and a hot dog picnic in the park.
8. Surfer Mike Surf's up as the Take Home Chef grabs a surfer, a board, and some fresh ingredients and heads to world famous Venice Beach. Curtis creates a menu for two beach-loving siblings that's filled with brotherly love.
9. Minister Mike Responding to a letter he's received, Curtis starts the day at New Salem Church. Mike, the choir director, has written to Take Home Chef in hopes of cooking something special for his pastor.
10. Big Fine Ellen Down in the Big Easy, Curtis Stone finds a kind-hearted Hurricane Katrina survivor who isn't afraid to roll up her sleeves. For all that she and her family have been through, Curtis serves them up some out-of-the-ordinary delicacies.
11. John Memories of Hurricane Katrina are revisited as Curtis Stone drops in on the courageous New Orleans division of the United States Coast Guard. Curtis rewards these unsung American heroes with an expression of his culinary talents.
12. Nick Curtis Stone peruses a New Orleans farmers market and finds Nick who is eager to cook for his fiancée, Stefanie. The two head to Mardi Gras World, the year-round home of all the Mardi Gras floats, where Curtis cooks up a Louisiana-style meal.
13. Magic Mike Looking for an extraordinary day, Curtis Stone heads to a New Orleans night club and surprises local magician Magic Mike. They head back to Mike's place in the French Quarter where Curtis gets a lesson in sleight of hand, then cooks up a magical meal.
14. Dale Curtis Stone heads to a ranch in southern California to wrangle some delicious grub for a cowboy and his wife. Curtis cooks a wonderful seafood meal to celebrate the couple's ten-year anniversary.
15. Heidi Curtis prepares a Mediterranean meal of tagine of lamb, eggplant dip with pita bread, saffron couscous, and a strawberry dessert.
16. Lisa Curtis proposes a heart healthy meal for the twins on a day that happens to be their birthday. Curtis prepares chilled gazpacho, sesame encrusted chicken salad, and berry angel food cakes.
17. Jaime Curtis Stone is in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley at the Fun under the Sun day camp to cook up some summer fun. A tasty organic meal makes for satisfied staff and a load of happy campers!
18. Tara East meets west as Curtis Stone brings a taste of Greece to an RV park in Santa Fe. Kevin and Tara's family delights in some Mediterranean munchies and a spicy hot chocolate dessert!
19. Rey Curtis Stone is in the southwest ready to surprise the Santa Fe fire department with a smoking hot meal. He teams up with one of the firefighters to cook up a three-course meal that is sure to set off a few fire alarms!
20. Charmaine Curtis Stone hits the open air markets of Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the busy period of Indian Market and finds Charmaine. The two go on to cook a spicy southwestern meal for her and husband Jeff that is sure to fire up their marriage!