Most helpful critical review
30 of 34 people found the following review helpful
If I Had Paid For This Book I Would Certainly Feel Taken
on April 5, 2012
I too got this from the free list. I read the first 55% in about 30 mins. It drones on and on about the baby. Feeding the baby, rocking the baby, taking the baby to the park. Then the baby is snatched. More droning about her agony over not being able to feed the baby, or rock the baby, or take the baby to the park. At this point the meter is in the 70% range. What about her brother taken all those years ago? He's been mentioned in two or three sentences in this time. So a lot of ground is going to have to be covered in the remaining 30%.
It was at this point I asked the all important question, "Who Cares?" The answer was "Not I." And I pushed the "Push To Flush" button.
To close,in a constructive vein, if anyone one within the sound of my voice has the power to edit this work, here's three. No charge.
Location 2507: "The aching hadn't eased none either."
Location 3022: "And no doctor mumble-jumble, please."
Location 3142 "And they left you look at them?"