Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2010
I have this one and the green iced tea one. They look beautiful when new. Sadly, they do seem to scratch easily and absorb smells, something I thought the description said they don't do. Haven't re-read the description to see if my memory is wrong, but nonetheless, it's a disappointment.
on August 11, 2011
I just bought this so I could make my own fruit-flavored water. The lids seems to seal very tightly; I have not laid it flat in my fridge, but holding it on it side it does seem to have a good seal. It is very tall, but it fits easily in my fridge door. I have a standard 2 vertical door fridge, and my bottom shelf has a lot of room (I actually wedged some other items around it so it wouldn't move around when opening the door). Many fridges these days have adjustable door shelving, so it should be feasible to get this to fit.
I place sliced plum and blueberries in the water and let it infuse overnight. The resulting water has a subtle flavor that makes the water less boring (it has a great fruity fragrance, too). I am going to order one of these for my mom. I only gave 4 of 5 stars since the lid has a slotted shield instead of mesh, so smashed fruit bits could slip through. However, the blueberries I cut in half remained in the bottle.
on June 26, 2012
I haven't had any problems with these spilling or leaking (unless I forget to close it all the way, or open it all the way when I'm pouring). This and the smaller version (40oz) both fit in my basic boring rental fridge door perfectly fine, without having to lay it on it's side or tilt it at an angle or anything. I'm not sure how or why anyone would have a problem finding a good fit, even with an older fridge. I did not however buy mine on Amazon, because it's ridiculously priced- I bought mine on a deal website... and bought another when the deal showed back up again. If you want to get a "deal" compared to this price of just under $25, go directly to Takeya's website where these are listeed for $14.99. Then you can buy two for just $5 more than you would have spent here on one.
on December 13, 2012
I love this picture. I have enjoyed fruit infused water for a while but didn't like getting the fruit parts in my glass. I had another picture that helped. However, it was glass, so it was very heavy. My children couldn't pick it up because of its weight. Then it cracked near the handle and I got rid of it. This picture was the answer. It is light weight and easy to use. Cleaning is easy too. It is durable and yet...still pretty looking. It doesn't look cheap. LOVE it!!!
on September 19, 2013
The 66oz Takeya fruit infusion jug is made of high quality plastic (acrylic), and the perfect size to fit in our refrigerator door. Because we only have one pitcher at this time, I removed the infuser to use the pitcher for tea until I can order another. I will definitely place another order soon, and recommend this product to others. Since we just started using it, I give it 4 stars until I see how it holds up, as well as how it works when using the fruit infuser.
on April 10, 2013
These pitchers are the best. This is my second and I specifically wanted one that I could infuse a fruit taste into the water. My other pitcher is a couple of years old and still like new. Great quality, BPA free and air tight for my alkaline water.
on July 12, 2010
While this pitcher is artistically pleasing, graceful and elegant, it is quite unfunctional. Contrary to the description, it does NOT fit in a refrigerator door (unless you have a giant commercial fridge!) It is much too tall to fit in a door rack or on a shelf, which means you can only use it lying flat - not a very good option because it takes up too much shelf space and is a spill hazard unless the lid is VERY firmly in place. I only chose this one because it is made from the "Safe" plastic, and was supposed to fit in the door. Also, it does not have a separate comatiner for your chopped fruits & veggies, so it really isn't an infusion pitcher like many others on the market. I'm disappointed in it, and would not recommend it for the purpose advertised.
on October 27, 2012
I'm not sure how one can rave about a pitcher, but I just love my Takeya fruit infusion jug. The infuser is removable so that I can just store juice or water if I want. The material is BPA-free, a must. And, the design is modern and gorgeous. Thank you!
on February 17, 2013
the only complaint I have is it's very tall so you have to have the space in your refrigerator to use it. My husband loves having the fruit infused water to drink and empties the container every day which is a good thing
on April 25, 2013
I really like this product line. They are sturdy and the bodies remain clear. This will make summer infusions easier.

See 1 answered question