4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved the book, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Taking Charge of Your Career Direction: Career Planning Guide, Book 1 (Paperback)
My wife recently took an online course using this as the text. She found it very informative and useful. Anyone who is in the business of helping others along their career path will benefit from the knowledge in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars book for class, March 14, 2014
I needed this book for a class and found it here for less than half of what the bookstore was charging, AND it got to me in 2 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 26, 2014
Quality was as expected! Only a small amount of writing and a little bit of corners bent, but nothing detrimental to the use of the book! Pleased! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Used this book for a Career Counseling Class, January 3, 2013
What I liked about this book was the activities along with the text. I really liked my career counseling class and counseling is all about self discovery and self awareness and this book actually gives you the opportunity to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal <3, November 6, 2012
LaRenee (hayward, ca, United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking hard for a great deal for this book, @ my school it coast 80-90 dollars and then at a discounted book store 60-80$ and I was not going to pay that much for a book that was this thick, I am so happy to find this book for a great price

Taking Charge of Your Career Direction: Career Planning Guide, Book 1
Taking Charge of Your Career Direction: Career Planning Guide, Book 1 by Robert D. Lock (Paperback - July 27, 2004)
$135.95 $118.18