- Series: Taking Sides: United States History, Volume 1
- Paperback: 2 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Dushkin; 10th edition (December 12, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072850299
- ISBN-13: 978-0072850291
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #901,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Controversial Issues in American History, Volume I 10th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.