Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Takis Fuego Chips 9.88oz (6ct)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 11, 2014
Takis Fuego chips are the pinnacle of food engineering. They are literally the most addicting snack in the universe. They are so spicy they make my forehead sweat. They are so intense that sometimes the next day my tastebuds are shot. If I could marry a bag of chips, I would marry Takis Fuego in a heartbeat. If I could be magically transformed into a bag of chips, I would chose to be a bag of Takis Fuego. The smell of a freshly opened bag is heavenly. I now am leaving to go to the store to by myself another bag of the best, most delicious substance this universe has to offer.
on June 21, 2014
Takis, exactly what I expected. Pure crunchy, tangy, spicy deliciousness. My only problem was they were thrown in loosely in a box with no packaging material what-so-ever. They weren't crushed luckily, the box arrived in good shape.
on July 22, 2013
I went to the store for coffee creamer and stumbled upon a display with Taki Fuego crisps. The packaging was Spanish-centric with prominent use of the word 'Fuego', which means 'fire' in Spanish. Ever since I had some very spicy Tandoori Doritos in Dubai, I've been looking for a flavor-filled replacement, but Doritos refuses to market their spicier flavors to the U.S. I blame the focus groups. ;)

I got these Takis home and tried one. AMAZING. First, I love that each one is a tight little rolled chip, not a weirdly-shaped triangle that doesn't fit in the mouth well. The triangle shapes can cut-up your mouth too. No serious injuries, but not my preferred cracker shape. These aren't a 'puff' either. I do not like 'puff' crisps like Cheetos. Not enough surface area and I just find them annoying for how powdery your hands get.

The Takis have a brilliant 'density' and weight which feels substantial without leaving a mess on your hands. There's plenty of chili-borne heat in each Taki which is satisfying to my palate, as I like a good spicy 'kick' in food (without pain). The lime finish is fantastic.

I don't think I could possibly expect more from a snack crisp. Combine these with a good beer or soda or with your favorite dip (the Takis can take it) and you're in business, or enjoy them as they are. They pack a punch!

Muy Sabor Fuego!
on December 3, 2012
My children love these things and it was due to deliver in 6 days, instead it came in 3. Great and delicious product and great service. When living Down South I could find Takis anywhere. Now that I am back in NYC I can't seem to find it so I will Be ordering it as needed by my little Taki Monsters. Thanks for the fast delivery.
on July 8, 2013
I'm starting to think there is something addictive in Takis. After eating 30 bags of them over several months I've come to realize that I'm hooked. I don't even consider other chips. I think they would go really well with fresh homemade Guacamole, but I haven't tried it yet.
on January 13, 2014
They arrived quickly, fresh and in good condition. No problems.

I like the shape. Unlike Doritos, for example, which shape is a little large and tends to lacerate the inside of the mouth (well worth it, though), these are smaller and "smoother".

However, the taste (which, of course, is personal) is not as fantastic as other reviews led me to believe. They are quite hot - but the very strong flavor is of lime and (chile) pepper and corn chip and nothing else I could detect. They do not (to my taste) have the "salsa" flavor claimed by some of the other reviews. (For excellent salsa flavor with heat, try Doritos Spicy Salsa dipped in hot Pace Picante Sauce.)

As an example for comparison with this product, the recent but no longer available in my local store "Tapatio" flavored Ruffles, Fritos and Doritos were quite a bit more tasty than these Takis even though (as far as I can remember) they have an equal degree of "heat".

Make no mistake: these Takis are very good...but they are definitely not as tasty as the Tapatio Lays-brand chips I have tried. So: the superior tasting alternate product causes me to rate this one less than 5 stars.
on January 13, 2016
Bought these as a snack for some hungry teens during a retreat. didn't even last a day, not because of the size of the bags, because they were actually full size, but because they went through them like a buzz saw. to say they were a hit is an understatement.
on February 25, 2013
Not many new chip ideas any more so these were a welcome surprise. Nice hot taste with a lime kicker is just fantastic.
on April 29, 2012
These Takis have a great taste to them! Tried them about 3 weeks ago, and now I love them. The taste is great, they are very spicy and hot, but they are also very good. The crunchy, lime, hot taste they have is just one of the best.
on January 23, 2015
I bought these as rewards for my student. Let's just say 9.88 oz sounds like more chips than when you see them. I was only able do divide one bag into 10 small baggies of no more than 6 chips. Too much money for a ridic modest amount. I had hoped my $24.00 for 6 large bags would get me to the end of the school year- (weekly rewards). Nope -- bad teacher call!