4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet historical romance short story!
Published on March 3, 2012 by DV

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me?
Published 19 months ago by Darlene Michel

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me?, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
I read for about 5 minutes and realized the author seemed a little immature in her writing but I decided to continue reading. Well.. too bad for me. The story ended!!! Mind you I only paid 99 cents for this "book"...but I wouldn't have read this one if it had been free! Might I add..that most of my free books are great..Do not bother with this one. I was really disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet historical romance short story!, March 3, 2012
DV (Bremerton, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
I read Takoda on the plane on my way to the Virgin Islands and started my vacation early with the sweet read! T.M. Hobbs does it again, creating a smoldering passion in a young frontier woman's heart in Wyoming. One difference: she finds love with a young Native American man, not a white settler, as one would assume. The conflict this raises in Sarah's heart and mind have to do with the brutal murder of her parents by another tribe, earlier in her life. Hobbs manages to do a lot in this short story about moving past old wounds and perceptions, and embracing love and new life. I would love to see Hobbs create a longer, more in-depth story set in this historical context- she has a good feel for the era.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
I didn't notice when I purchased this book that is was very short, not what I expected. I was ready for a more "meaty" story. It had the possibility of being written with more depth and it wasn't, it just ended.

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not recieve the book, either credit my account or send it to me,, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
I can not give you a review if I did not recieve it . have a nice day and do something about this please

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
It was just a sampling of the book,
a very short story. It took about 20 minutes to read it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Uh..., December 11, 2013
Heather Elyse (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
Not at all what I was hoping for. A generic version of My Captor my Love written in a drive thru

2.0 out of 5 stars Not realistic., August 19, 2013
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
Not a realistic Native American kidnap/love story. No person whose family was killed by Indians would be that relaxed when kidnapped by another Indian.

4.0 out of 5 stars a fun satisfying read, February 19, 2012
Elizabeth (Wilmington, DE, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
This was a lovely short historical romance set in old west Wyoming. Sarah is a young woman who moves to Wyoming with her Aunt and Uncle after her parents were killed by Native Americans. When she gets to Wyoming, things don't go as expected when she gets taken by a young Crow man.

This is a sweet romantic piece, if you are looking for an erotic piece this isn't it, but it is a fun satisfying read.

1.0 out of 5 stars TAKODA, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
Not much more to say about it - I gave it zero starts out of five, but here, I guess I have to give it one.

2.0 out of 5 stars read, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Takoda (Kindle Edition)
My rating of this story was not because it was written poorly, but because it did not continue, but shroud have been more to it.

Takoda