Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 29, 2011
The Seller Saby sold me this product. The product came in a nice package and new, like it was advertised. The product worked great. I am African-American and I was able to slide the Split-Ender through my hair, in small sections, without a problem. The Split-Ender only took off small, very small, slivers of hair that was split or sticking out. I felt confident in using it. This is what I wanted and needed. Now I CAN CONTROL HOW MUCH HAIR IS BEING CUT, NOT THE STYLIST.

What made this really a treat was that the seller, Saby, offered to give me money back because she was late in sending the product out. That is more than what others have done for me. Thank you.
on September 16, 2011
It does work if you keep using it consistantly by cutting the broken hairs to keep them from splitting as they grow out. I would say using it once to twice a week depending on the amount of broken hair you have. I have repaired my long, broken, and damaged hair this way but it may take months using this product before you notice a big difference in the condition of your hair.
on November 23, 2011
I got the product really quick. I don't think this is for African-American Women. I had to flat iron my hair first because it requires your hair to be straight. It also stated that I couldn't have product on my hair, which I guess a heat protectant may count as a product. I used very little heat protectant. After a few passes on the right side of my head, the motor seized up. I took it apart, cleaned it and no success. I will continue to "dust" my ends myself. This product isn't worth the heat damage you get from flat ironing your hair straight. It may work for you, if your hair is straight to begin with, but I have to flat iron my hair. Hope this helps and you don't waste your money like I did.
on February 28, 2012
This worked better than I expected. Being african-american, I had to straighten my hair before using it, and i had to go over the section a good 10x before it got most of my single strand knots...but it did get most of them. It made an overall improvement, but don't expect any miracles.
on April 22, 2011
the product is not bad at all.. it beats going to the haridresser and having my hair chopped off when I only want my split ends cut. What I can say is read the directions. I have really thick hair and I was very scared at first. It seems to be working great. I didnt give it a 5 because I think I would rather have the rechargable one but not bad for the price.
on September 9, 2011
I did have some trouble with the opperation of the product. The item in the orginal shipment was damaged. Saby sent me a new item right away will buy from this seller again.
on September 3, 2011
Although I was concerned about how much hair the trimmer would really take off in single glide, I used it anyway was really pleased with the results. It trimmed about as much as it said it would. I do wonder, though, if the blades will become dull.
on April 26, 2015
I but this product and it did not work for me at all. On the machines the left side works fine when running and the right side makes a buzzing sounds. I tried it on dry straight hair and it did not do the job I think something is wrong with the product. It did not trim anything at all.
on December 24, 2011
recieved the split ender and it didnt work. contacted the seller, they said make sure you have batteries..as if im an idiot. i had to press hard down on the top of the machine just to get the blade to BARELY rotate.the handle would creek, when i got to the second small section of hair it BROKE OFF. i contacted the seller numerous times, to no avail. shotty product and SLUM USERY MOTIVATATED SELLERS.NO CONCERN FOR SELLING A BAD PRODUCT AND REFUCE TO RESPOND WHEN YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK!
on June 8, 2011
So far this is the best product I found that can trim my hair with out reducing the length. Plus it is a good investment because I save money from not having to go to the salon. I only used it once, so far so good.
:-)