- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 40 to 300rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Aluminum platform holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 8lb.
- Analog control knob for adjusting speed
- Orbital motion range of 15mm to ensure even mixing
- Rubber mat provides a nonslip surface for the platform
Have one to sell?
Talboys 980173 Standard 1000 Orbital Shaker, 120V, 40 - 300rpm, 8lb. Load Rating, 0 to 40 Degree C Operating Range
|Price:||$1,051.00 ($1,051.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $1,051.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Current Rating||5 Amps|
|Maximum Speed||300 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||40 RPM|
|Overall Height||4 inches|
|Overall Length||17 inches|
|Overall Width||11 inches|
|Timer Range||160 H|
Operating features: low profile design: takes up less space and easily fits into most fume hoods ... See more product details
Operating features: low profile design: takes up less space and easily fits into most fume hoods and incubators. Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability. Microprocessor control: the variable speedmicroprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Triple eccentric drive: permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation. Adjustment knob: basic speed knob with 1 to 10 dial settings. Safety features: ramping feature: slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing. Spill-resistant design: channels fluids away from internal components.
There are no customer reviews yet.