- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 25 to 500rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Aluminum platform holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 35lb.
- Rotary dials adjust speed and time for continuous or timed operations up to 120 minutes
- Orbital motion range of 19mm to ensure even mixing
- Rubber mat provides a nonslip surface for the platform
Have one to sell?
Talboys 980401 Standard 3500 Orbital Shaker, 120V, 25 - 500rpm, 35lb. Load Rating, 0 to 40 Degree C Operating Range
|Price:||$1,442.00 ($1,442.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$301.00 (17%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $1,442.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Current Rating||5 Amps|
|Maximum Speed||500 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||25 RPM|
|Overall Height||5.75 inches|
|Overall Length||16.25 inches|
|Overall Width||14 inches|
|Timer Range||2 H|
The Talboys standard 3500 orbital shaker is designed for a wide range of applications that requir... See more product details
The Talboys standard 3500 orbital shaker is designed for a wide range of applications that require basic shaking control. Shaker provides reproducible motion that is evenly distributed throughout the entire surface of the tray. Operating features: microprocessor control: the variable speedmicroprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Triple eccentric drive: permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless dc motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation. Adjustment knobs: basic speed and time knobs with 1 to 10 dial settings. Safety features: ramping feature: slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing. Spill-resistant design: channels fluids away from internal components.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: 500 rpm drill