- Temperature range of ambient to 400 degrees C or ambient to 500 degrees C
- Available with cast aluminum top plate for uniform heat distribution and resistance to chipping or ceramic top plate for fast heating and resistance to chemicals and scratches
- LED display and digital temperature control using internal and external RTD sensors with feedback to ensure regulation to + or - 1%
- Maximum temperature limiting and hot top indicator helps ensure safe operation
- Includes built-in holder for support rods that hold temperature probes
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Talboys Professional Hot Plate
|Price:||$656.20 - $1,747.35|
The Talboys Professional digital hot plate is available with a 4 x 4 inch, ... See more product details
The Talboys Professional digital hot plate is available with a 4 x 4 inch, 7 x 7 inch, or 10 x 10 inch top plate in either white ceramic or aluminum. The cast aluminum top plate provides uniform heat distribution and resistance to chipping, and it has a temperature range of ambient to 400 degrees C. The ceramic top plate provides fast heating and resistance to chemicals and scratches, and it has a temperature range of ambient to 500 degrees C. This hot plate has dual LED displays for temperature and time, and it has digital temperature control using internal and external RTD sensors with feedback to ensure regulation to + or - 1%. A user-defined maximum temperature set point triggers an alarm and prevents the hot plate from exceeding the set temperature. A hot top indicator helps ensure safe operation, and internal memory recalls the last set temperature. It includes a built-in holder for support rods that hold temperature probes. It comes with a 72" power cord, an 8" stainless steel RTD temperature probe, a 12" flex arm, an interchangeable three-prong clamp head, a two-prong clamp head, a spring clamp head, and instructions. This hot plate is used to heat glassware and liquid solutions for scientific applications.
Laboratory hot plates are electric or gas-fired benchtop appliances that are used to heat glassware or its liquid or solid contents. Stirring hot plates can stir a liquid solution by means of a stir bar that is spun magnetically inside the vessel holding the solution. Hot plates are commonly used in scientific research, clinics, and classrooms.
Troemner manufactures precision weights and laboratory equipment under the Talboys brand. The company, founded in 1838 and headquartered in Thorofare, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
What's in the Box?
- Professional digital hot plate
- 72" power cord
- 8" stainless steel RTD temperature probe
- 12" flex arm
- Three-prong clamp head
- Two-prong clamp head
- Spring clamp head