Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tales From a Land That Time Forgot: The Complete Caspak Trilogy in One Volume (Illustrated) (Three thrilling novels in one volume!)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 19, 2009
I read these books some 50 years ago. My grandfather had the original editions.
Here I am now reading them on my Kindle. A Love story, Dinosaours, a lost Continent,
Creatures you can only imagine. What a fun read! wether you are are a 13 year old
kid or a 63 year old gentleman.
on March 2, 2012
I was very pleased with the quality of these three novels. There were no mistakes that I could detect. They were very easy to read in Kindle format (I was reading them on my Motorola Droid X2). Great bang for the buck.
on November 5, 2014
This story gets better than the Times I have read it over and over . I always pick up something that I missed before. Mr. Burroughs is one of my favorite authors. His was the first books that caught my attention when I first started to read in the first grade. I have ever since read everything and I do mean "everything", I could get my hands on. This is a great read for all ages.
on January 26, 2013
Edgar Rice Burroughs was a mainstay of my reading life while growing up. Adventure, drama, thrills, well written and always kept on the edge of the seat. Even after reading many times it is still very good.
on December 29, 2012
Edgar Rice Burroughs is best known for two creations: John Carter of Mars and Tarzan of the Apes. A lesser known series is the Caspak Trilogy contained in this work, but in many respects it is his most creative and provocative of all of his formula fiction. Imagine a land where all creation and evolution is taking place simultaneously, and you have the germ of a great story. Burroughs does not use this theme well, falling into his repetitive formula of placing his characters in constant peril at the end of each chapter, but that was a staple of pulp magazine writing in the early 1900s, and it certainly paid off for him, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. The sheer magnificense of the concept alone makes this a valuable work despite the formula writing, especially for Burroughs fans.
on October 21, 2014
Classic Storytelling! A narrative style that moves along. Lots of action. Pre-historic monsters. Primitive People. Biological Mystery. Modern Ideas to solve problems. This collection delivers page-turning pleasure.
on February 7, 2012
This is awesome; three novels in one and what a thriller. It goes without saying how good it feels to learn about dinosaurs and how they lived. You would also enjoy this: Dinosaur Books (Dinosaur Books for children)
review image
on July 25, 2013
It's amazing to me how good some of these classics are. A lot of adventure and surprises,
For the price of FREE to be able to read on my phone? Especially, awesome!
* Maybe this one wasn't exactly FREE but, really really cheap when you consider it was a Trilogy. I think the first one was free and I liked it enough to purchase the trilogy.
on December 14, 2012
A fabulous read with all the characters intertwined with the natural inhabitants of this mysterious land they found themselves marrooned. The novel is the classic Victorian saga that has so defined adventure stories for countless generations and needs no gimmicks or special effects to make it more attractive to the reader. A fine read for young and old.
on March 2, 2013
Thoroughly entertaining. Wonderfully detailed and highly imaginative.....even 100 years ar so after it was written. I would call this one a nice, old-fashioned honest-to-goodness adventure tale. No problems with formatting or editing.