| A new game in the much-loved Monkey Island game series, Tales of Monkey Island is a download-only, single player adventure game for PC. Serialized into five monthly releases beginning in the middle of 2009, the first of these is Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal, which follows the continuing adventures of the wannabe pirate, Guybrush Threepwood, his love interest Elaine Marley and their nemesis, LeChuck. |
The saga begins with a heated battle involving the brave but often bumbling Mighty Pirate Guybrush, his beloved wife Elaine, and their nemesis, the demon pirate LeChuck. When the showdown goes up in flames, Guybrush finds himself marooned on a strange island with winds that always blow inward. How will our hero manage to escape this meteorological anomaly? What has become of LeChuck and Elaine? And what's the story with the infectious voodoo pox that's spreading across the Caribbean, causing Guybrush and other pirates to act like unruly hooligans? These are just some of the many questions posed in this first chapter of a rollicking and rip-roaring entertainment experience.
Key Game Features
- The first in a five-part saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds.
- Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters.
- New episodes release monthly as the plot thickens.
- All the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous.
- Gameplay action consisting of puzzle-solving and exploration elements, as well as the ability to create unique items by combining certain item acquired in-game.
| ||Minimum |
|OS: ||Windows XP / Vista |
|Processor: ||2.0 GHz + (3 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent rec.) |
|RAM: ||512 MB Win XP / 1GB Vista |
|Sound: ||DirectX 8.1 sound device |
|Video: ||64MB DirectX 8.1-compliant video card (128MB rec.) |
|DirectX: ||Version 9.0c or better |
|Other: ||Internet connection required for game download; Mouse/Keyboard for gameplay |