5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
Published on August 18, 2011 by BumbleBee

3.0 out of 5 stars It works.
The consistency is thick, and smells nice. I have thick 4c hair. When I use the product it leaves my hair tacky. No residue just tacky, and makes it clump together. It somewhat softens my hair, but my ends at the end of the would need additional moisture.
Published 10 months ago by Toussaint

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Taliah Waajid Curls, Waves and Naturals Curly Curl Cream, 6 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Finally, I've found a cheaper alternative to Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding (the purple stuff). I used this product to twist my wet hair after shampooing. After drying overnight, I removed the twists. The result was soft, bouncy, elongated curls without a greasy feel. I liked that my curls had bounce which is not the case when I use Miss Jessie's. My hair was super soft and did not have the greasy feel that I get from Miss Jessie's. The one drawback is that although it was very soft, my hair appeared a little dull on the second day. I'll need to work on finding a good moisturizer that is compatible with this product.

I also used and loved the Great Detangler in the same product line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the Curl Pop, June 20, 2011
It has a nice fragrance, and a little goes quite a ways. I use after wetting my hair as the final step in my hair regimen.

It lasted almost 2 months between my daughter and I. This product worked great on my natural hair. I paid $8.00, and it's worth the money. A must for my curly/wavy hair, it doesn't weigh the hair down. It sets the curls in place, as well as moisturizes. I use it daily as part of my hair regimen. The product is white, so don't use a lot..massage into the hair well. I use it to lock my daughter's curls in place as well. A Keeper for me!

Will purchase again in a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Curl Cream on the Market, May 24, 2012
S.B. Davis (MANASSAS, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I've experimented with several curl creams since going natural and I must say I absolutely love this curl cream, but more than that I love the price. This cream by far gives the best curl definition in comparison to the other creams on the market. This cream is a definite must-buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The great smelling curl maker., May 14, 2012
This stuff is awesome! I found this to be better than Kinky Curly curling custard. The Kinky curly stuff didn't seem to define my curls like Taliah Waajid cream. I am totally impressed!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It works., March 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 25, 2013
Keeps hair moist and luxurious looking, but it does cause a lot of shrinkage. It smells good and has a nice heavy consistency. A little goes a long way

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for waves!, October 22, 2011
This product is perfect for waves, it's a light non-thick formula that you can feel working as you apply it. I noticed as soon as I started using this my hair laid down flatter and had a shine that was vibrant. Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Shabby, February 18, 2013
Picked this product up at my local Wal-Mart. The price was right, $8.00 and change.
I was a little worried because the product consistency is sticky and thick.
On freshly washed, conditioned and damp hair I two strand twisted over night.
The next day, my twist out was soft, well defined, bouncy but a little dull.
No need to slather on, a small amount goes a long way. In fact, sectioning the hair, THEN twisting is better way to go.

I recommend & would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 12, 2012
I was searching for a new product for my natural hair. I was in the process of ordering Design Essential. However, i seen this product and decided to purchase. This was exactly what I needed. It defined my natural curls without leaving any residue. Works great as a moisturizer and adds shine!!!!!! I will be usong this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, March 7, 2014
I use for my 2-strand twist outs...on dry hair. It took some time/patience in figuring out how to use the product correctly for my type of hair (4B/C) but once I devised the correct method, it has been a breeze. I use it sparingly on each twist along with a dab of gel (any kind of gel works). The results: defined hair with a little hold. If I want a fuller, less defined look, I'll use it by itself (when used by itself, my hair gets little to no definition). This product doesn't really leave my hair with any shine but that's okay for me as there are few products on the market that bring a shine to my natural hair. The price of this is great compared to many of the much higher priced products on the market, so I will continue to use it.

Taliah Waajid Curls, Waves and Naturals Curly Curl Cream, 6 Ounce