Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Talking to Tweens: Getting It Right Before It Gets Rocky with Your 8- to 12-Year-Old
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
There are a few gems, but there is too much inconsistency overall. This book is poorly written. There are grammar errors which drive me crazy. Because of recent developments in social media this book is also unfortunately too dated. Normally a parenting book should be "good" for way more than a few years. It is not the authors fault that the digital world has made this 8-year-old book dated. Maybe the author will write an updated version and also get better proof readers.
on January 29, 2013
This book is an excellent easy read which is just what I need when looking for topics that are already somewhat stressing. I realized I read so much about parenting toddlers and very young children and wasn't really up to snuff on talking with pre-teens. I'm glad I bought this book and it has been a good source of information and ideas.
on March 21, 2013
This book was recommended to me and I have not been disappointed! It's just what I needed for this time of development.
on January 13, 2007
being a grandma raising a 9yr old girl and an 11yr old boy, I needed a refresher course. Book was enormously helpful....highly recommended.