5.0 out of 5 stars neat candles!
Published on March 13, 2011 by Andrea

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Good
Published on October 3, 2011 by GDJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Good, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I would like to say that these cadles were definitely not up to par. I am giving this a rating of two stars based upon price and the free shipping and that is it. I decided to test them out and I was definitely not happy, there was no continuous sparkling it was like a crack and pop and that was it. Also the candles themselves are very flimsy as i think one reviewer has already mentioned and overall they just look plain cheap. To say that this product is complete crap is an understatement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, September 26, 2011
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I was expecting more spark from the sparkler candles. There was a slight spark but I mean SLIGHT. They also would relight which I was not expecting. They worked and looked nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars They were ok I guess., December 1, 2012
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I got these for my sons birthday party but they arent what I expected. I thought they would sparkle more like the 4th of July sparklers but it was more random sparks here and there than a constant sparkle. My son still enjoyed them though so it still worked out well.

1.0 out of 5 stars no sparklers - just candles, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I was looking for sparklers - these are actually candles in the shape of sparklers - I was disappointed, as I wanted to get the true sparkler effect. Maybe I didn't read the description well enough, but when it said indoor sparklers, I thought i hit the jackpot. Don't order unless you are ok w/ these being just candles in sparkler form.

1.0 out of 5 stars A dud!!!!!!, November 4, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
Not much different than a regular candle. little to no activity when the cake came out, and thru happy birthday. a dud!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a few sparks from each candle, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I grew up with sparklers and absolutely loved them. I wanted to get these for my kids to enjoy the magical moments I enjoyed when I was little. There were literally just a few sparks from each of these candles. I was disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 22, 2012
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I bought these for my son's 12th birthday. Boy, were we disappointed. Firstly, the candles lean over and dripped wax and ash all over the cake. The sparks were so weak almost nonexistent. More sparks came from the match we used than from all the candles combined.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sparkly, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
The candles lit, and they did have an occasional spark, but as stated in other reviews, the effect is nothing like a 4th of July sparkler.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good...but melted in mailbox :(, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
I purchased these in the summer, which makes it my fault-- but they melted in the mailbox during the day (NC heat) but still worked-- just a little disformed!

5.0 out of 5 stars neat candles!, March 13, 2011
Andrea (GREAT BEND, KS, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tall Sparkler Candles Party Accessory (Toy)
bought these for an anniversary cake, the sparkler effect was really neat. not too much (like a 4th of july sparkler) but enough to add an cool effect. only downside is that they bend easily, so take care when pushing them into the cake. also, i learned to light the candles from top of the cake downwards (this was a 6 tiered cake) because the candles we lit were melting the candles above them. will definately be buying these again in the future!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›