- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: DaSalla's
Have one to sell?
Tamahagane San Kyoto SNK-1165 - 7 inch, 180mm Nakiri Vegetable Knife
|Price:||$283.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$41.05 (13%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse. Gift-wrap available.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tamahagane SAN Kyoto is a clad knife made from 63 layers of VG5 (core) and SUS410 stainless steel.
- Exceptionally sharp edge thanks to thin VG5 steel core sandwiched between layers of SUS410 steel for stain resistance
- Balanced with a stainless steel weight that attaches to the tang
- Distinctive, comfortable handle made of strongly compressed laminated linen
- Hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty; made in Japan
3 new from $283.95
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Tamahagane SAN Kyoto 6-inch usuba knife: This classic Japanese blade shape is designed for cutting vegetables
Top Customer Reviews
By bazzerp on March 31, 2012
Received as a gift after a visit to Borneo. This is a wonderful knife to use with Veg & fruit. An absolute pleasure that should lats a lifetime. Very light & razor sharp
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again