Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2009
Overall pleased with these slippers, I suggest getting a 1/2 or full size larger than shoe size. Fit fine with no socks, but a little tight with athletic socks on. Probably will stretch out with wear. Sole not quite as heavy as the ones from Maine but acceptable as a short walk outdoor slipper.
11 comment|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2010
The quality appeared good and I like the idea of the full rubber bottom. But the sizing is small. I ordered a pair in the same size as my shoe size and ended up returning them because they were way too tight.
on December 27, 2014
Cheap - came in Tamarac box but then the brand on the shoe is called BLITZ. Looks cheesy and the actual show is quite stiff.
review image
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2015
Stitching fell apart a week after the 30 day return window. Thanks......
on January 9, 2011
Poorly made in China. The ties on the tongue are apparently only a decorative fashion accessory because when I tried to adjust the fit with either of them, the leather broke; and not in just one place but about every 2-3 inches. I ended up having to re-tunnel some boot laces through the slippers.

Soles wear very quickly. For about $10 dollars more look at other alternatives from LL Bean or Lands End also available at Amazon.

I'm looking online at some Native American websites. Some of those are much more expensive and are fancier, but there are some slippers that are competitively priced with these and those at LL Bean and LandsEnd, very well made in the traditional way, but also combined with Vibram soles.
55 comments|163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2014
Like them on the cold floor, i dont like to wear shoes in the house but i don't mind these, the inside is soft and warm. the soles are soft but they are strong enough to go out to mail box
on January 18, 2013
I ordered size 10 and when they came they were about a size 9 even though they were marked size 10. Returned them & Amazon refunded my money & did not charge for postage. Amazon always stands behind their products.
on November 14, 2014
These slippers are fantastic! They fit perfectly and are very soft. I wish I would have bought them a long time ago!
on May 15, 2013
When I received theses slippers, they were very small. I checked the size I ordered and it was the right size. Went to a local shoe store and it was right on. The size I ordered was correct. The size I received was 2 sizes too small. Beware!
on November 4, 2013
These slippers are a great investment for anyone who: (1) has hardwood floors, (2) has tile floors, (3) lives in an area that gets below 40 degrees, (4) likes comfortable lining on their shoes. The point is, these slippers are excellent.

I have previously skimped on cheaper slippers online but they always seemed to either wear down the lining too quickly or the stitching around the toe box would blow-out. After a winter of use these held up and are ready for a new season of use.

When ordering be aware that they do some a bit snug if you wear thick socks with them. You might want to go 1/2 a size larger.

However, for as great as they are, if your feet either sweat or smell I would not recommend these. For anyone else I would recommend in a heartbeat.