5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never want to leave the house.
I bought a pair of these for an exchange gift and was blown away by the product when it arrived. Other (Eddie Bauer) slippers I bought my hubby are 5 times the price, and he asked if he can trade for these. I've since order 3 more pairs as gifts. They are warm, soft and attractive. If people only knew, I'd guess these would sell out in a day.
Published on December 18, 2006 by Ohioan

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small
I was excited to recieve these. They looked very nice with soft inner soles. They were too small so I had to return them.
I normally wear a size 8 men's shoe and at times even size 7.5. These were marked size 8, but they were just too small.
I think I would have really liked them if they had fit me.
Published on April 9, 2011 by RutnReel

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never want to leave the house., December 18, 2006
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Scuffy 8117 Clog Slipper (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm!, January 5, 2007
Great slippers! Fuzzy interior keeps your feet warm and a durable rubber bottom protects on those quick runs down the driveway to get the paper.

I really like my pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers -BUT, June 5, 2012
Mucow "Mucow" (West Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These are great slippers, sizing is right on but they are "clunky". The soles are stiff so everyone in the house can hear you coming unless you are walking on carpet. Other than that they are a good buy. UPDATE 7/5/2012. The stitching on both slippers is falling apart. I called Customer Service and was told TOO BAD THE SLIPPERS ARE BEYOND THE RETURN POLICY. Too bad this was an expensive item to throw in the trash. Please consider this if you are thinking of ordering these slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great slippers, February 18, 2007
They reall hold their shape and for a clog style thats important. Very warm and I don't think I can use them come summer. But they are all I wanted and more. Paid much more for the same product at Lands End but they don't carry the line anymore, so there I save some money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small, April 9, 2011
I think I would have really liked them if they had fit me.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, sometimes I forget I'm wearing them, February 3, 2009
I bought these after my wife got a similar pair of slippers and I was jealous. I looked at all the reviews, and people seemed to love these so I ordered. I've been very happy with the comfort. A couple times I have been at the store, and looked down only to realize that I'm still wearing my slippers!

In regards to sizing, I normally wear 11.5 but ordered a 12 since only whole sizes are available. I'm glad I did because the 12's fit perfectly and the 11's probably wouldn't have fit.

I got the lighter color, and they do get dirty easily. I wish the darker color would have been available in my size when I ordered.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fleeced, January 2, 2012
R. Troxler (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
The slippers by Tamarac are very nice looking and comfortable (as long as you buy a size or two bigger than you normally wear--and for a short while, anyway). The lining is not genuine sheep skin. It is some crappy synthetic fiber that rolls into little balls and/or tubes and, after a month or so of wearing, it will rapidly disappear--resulting in very cold and unhappy feet. I will never buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Slippers!, January 4, 2011
I bought these slippers for my boyfriend for Christmas. I didn't want to get him a pair with fleece all around the outside edge as I wasn't sure he would like that look, but I wanted a pair that was warm and that he could run outside if need be while wearing them. These really fit the bill, they were perfect. I did order one whole size larger than his size after reading other reviews that they run small. They fit perfectly, so order one size larger when ordering. They are well made and very nice looking. The slipper is completely lined with fleece inside, but they look almost like a casual shoe on the outside. He runs out and says he forgot he had them on! Very happy with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Initially a great slipper, but fell apart in just 5 months, May 11, 2013
At first I loved these slippers. I got mine first week of November of 2012. I found that the synthetic "fur" inside will cook your feet on all but the absolute coldest nights- until you manage to tramp down the piling. Then the cooking is over, and they're just right (still warm for my feet during the warmer months, but hey, what do you want?). It was smooth sailing- comfortable, honest kick-around slippers. I love the grippy soles (a pet peeve of mine- I detest hard, slippery soles on slippers, which all but guarantee an eventual slip and a fall). And then it happened....

In mid-March, the sole on the right slipper came loose. Not all of the way loose, mind you- just from the back to about the middle of the shoe. A week later, the left shoe fell apart. Seems that the stitching which goes all the way 'round the outer sole is only there for looks- it doesn't actually fasten the upper to the lower: that's the job of glue. Yep, these are glued together- not stitched. What I thought was stitching- holding the upper and lower together- is nothing more than trickery. So, it looks as if my search for a good slipper with decent soles has yet to net a winner.

If you like to wear your slippers around the house like I do, unless you only plan to have them for 5-6 months before you replace them, don't bother with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves them, December 8, 2009
Well my husband loves his slippers! And found them early before Christmas and yes I had to give in and let him wear them. They do have the fur on the inside and he claims are the most comfortable slippers he has ever had (even though not really a slipper kind of guy). He loves the rubber sole because half of our house has wood floors. Would even purchase a second pair so he has a pair for the garage and then a pair for inside...I think he likes them b/c they dont really "look" like slipper but more like typical clogs..so this makes them more manly in his eyes and not something grandpa used to wear:)

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Scuffy 8117 Clog Slipper