Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 6, 2009
I recently went to Macy's to look for a pair of slippers and was very disappointed in what I found mostly because of the asking prices for some designer label brands. I looked to Amazon and found the Slippers Intl line would you believe they are NOT made in China. The design & quality looked good on screen and when I received them I was not disappointed. I could tell the material quality and workmanship was top notch! No flaws here. I had initially ordered my exact shoe size 11 but it turned out to be a little too short in the back when I wore socks, (my bad) so here's a tip: consider if you will wear with or without socks most that if you are considering them? Otherwise, I loved the fit and comfort of the memory foam and the bottom rubber soles were thicker than what I usually find in most chain or dept. stores. When it comes to slippers I usually wear them inside and outdoors around the house, not only are they comfortable but practical and stylish enough to wear away from home. Once I exchanged them for the next size I was in Heaven! AHHHHH!
I also bought two other styles from the same company for my family and they also love them!
44 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.
on October 2, 2011
Four stars instead of five because someone doesn't know how to size shoes at Tamarac. I read the reviews and did not necessarily believe them because last week I bought a pair of the woman's slipper for myself, and they were actually a little larger than they should have been. So, I bought a size 11 for my boyfriend, who has relatively skinny size 11 feet, thinking that maybe the reviews were wrong. They were not wrong! These size incredibly small. There was less than 1/16th of an inch between the back of his heel and the back of the slipper and he said they were tight enough that he could not wiggle his toes. I have returned the size 11 and purchased a size 12 for him so that his feet can feel what my feet are already experiencing...heaven!

These are well made, with very plush, soft, squishy, thick insoles. They do not offer much in terms of arch support but stay on with no problem. They are always warm, even if they have been sitting outside! As soon as you put them on the heat of your body is magnified and your feet feel warm. The sole, while being strong enough for outdoors, is very flexible and it definitely does not feel like a shoe. I have not noticed static electricity building up, but it is only October, so January will be the true test. What you DO feel is comfort. Whether or not you work on your feet all day or sit at a desk, these will be a welcome comfort at the end of the day. If you have hardwood floors or cold bathroom tiles at your house, you will want these.

Great for the price! I paid $3.99 for overnight shipping and they were on my porch before I even woke up the next morning. Just remember, buy at least one size larger than you would think you need in the men's slippers.
on November 9, 2009
I am writing this review, because I was initially not very happy with these shoes and had almost sent them back. Actually, the only reason that I hadn't send them back, was that I had cut off the tags in my initial enthusiasm that I felt when they arrived before testing whether they actually fit. Unfortunately, my first feeling was, that they did not and I have read several reviews here also claiming that their shoes were too small. However, as I couldn't sent them back, since they where not in original condition anymore, I gave them a chance and wore them for one day. After a while they did not feel too tight anymore and meanwhile I have really come to love them. They have obviously streched out somewhat and are very comfortable now. I am also very happy with the quality.
22 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.
on January 6, 2013
Received the product right on time, and when I opened the box and tried them on I found the other reviewers exactly right! These guys are NOT sized conventionally. I read the reports that ordering your shoe size would result in a slipper that was way too small. So I ordered a size larger. And they were STILL nearly too small! Be sure to go a size up or maybe two when ordering, if you like your slippers a little loose.

Otherwise, the slippers are quite nice, well made and warm. Just what I wanted. But remember to order UP!!!
on April 5, 2012
I followed other reviewers' suggestions and ordered my husband's scuff slippers one size larger (with fingers crossed). Sure enough, they fit him perfectly - normally he's a 10 - 10 1/2 and I ordered him an 11. He loves them and finds their plush cushion very comfortable and the fit is great. These slippers are a good quality and the soles make them more useable for one who might need to hop outside quickly for the newspaper or to let the dog out and in. My husband is delighted and, thus, I am also!! I'm glad to have chosen these, so I highly recommend them. . . just beware of the sizing!!
on December 18, 2012
The most frustrating thing about buying online is when the size information is so inaccurate. I wear a size 9 1/2 to 10, and ordered the size 11 because I wanted them to be plenty comfortable - but it's too tight. I was going to go for a 12 but now they're sold out of the larger sizes. What a hassle for nothing.
on May 20, 2014
I received this product on the 17th of April 2014 and now it is May 20th 2014. Les than one month and the rubber side on the back of the left side is cracked and getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do. I think I will throw it away. $35.00 for almost 30 days of use. A dollar a day is not bad for the Tamarac Slippers. I would never buy anything from this merchant. If I was not going on a trip I would send it back. Disappointing.
on December 18, 2014
Before I purchased this item for my boyfriend I read the reviews about the slippers running small and the Allspice color being darker than the color shown in the photo. I ordered a full size up and they're still too small. Not only that but the color of the upper and the sole DO NOT MATCH. The sole is much, much lighter than the upper. It looks uncoordinated and cheap.