|Fits as expected||
Tamarac by Slippers International 7161 Men's Camper Moccasin
|Price:||$22.00 - $44.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
because he liked them so well.
- Manmade sole
- Plush-lined moccasin with decorative lace and indoor/outdoor sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kick back and relax in this comfortable classicSuede leather upper with moccasin-style stitching detailFaux fur lining for cozy warmthCushioning Memory Foam footbedFlexible, indoor/outdoor rubber-like soleAvailable in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0171INEBA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Soles wear very quickly. For about $10 dollars more look at other alternatives from LL Bean or Lands End also available at Amazon.
I'm looking online at some Native American websites. Some of those are much more expensive and are fancier, but there are some slippers that are competitively priced with these and those at LL Bean and LandsEnd, very well made in the traditional way, but also combined with Vibram soles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Will plan to review again after I receive second pair. I've only had these for about a month and the seam near the toe already split! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Justin Amrhein
I wear a 10.5. 11 is too big, and the toes feel tight despite my narrow feet.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This is my third pair of Tamarac slippers, and I love them. They are very comfortable, warm, and keep their fit and feel for a very long time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by M. Scott Snyder
Classic shoes, I've been a fan of these shoes ever since I've started college.Published 1 day ago by Arthur W. Walkup
Nice slippers. My heel was slipping but my toes were smashed. That's my shoe size so I recommend getting a size bigger than you think you need.Published 2 days ago by N. Zeravla
If you're buying slippers for arch support, I'd look elsewhere. If you're buying slippers for comfort, these are great. Read morePublished 2 days ago by A. Ingersoll