Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 1, 2010
I got these slippers for my husband for his birthday, and he lives in them now. They are cushioned, which are great to feel after a long day of work, and the sheepskin keeps the foot and ankle very nice and warm. Worth the price.
on January 8, 2011
the best slippers i ever bought. very comfortable, soft & warm. i love the fact that they can be worn outdoors. they feel better if worn without socks. anyone recieving these as a gift would be very happy.
on November 7, 2010
Great product - except I had to return them. Sizes seem to run very small. I normally wear a 10.5 to 11 with these slippers I just barely got them on my feet even without any socks.
The return was hassle free.
on July 11, 2012
I like them but can not wear them, had to return.
I wear a 10, so i ordered 11 just to be sure of a comfortable fit. They are so narrow that they make my feet hurt. I tried them on the opposite feet, same thing.
Not Recommended unless you have very narrow feet.
on March 11, 2012
I received these slippers and looked at them ,It looks like the right upper part was sewn on the left sole and the same for left sewn on the right ,this is not the way to make slippers. I will not buy again!! Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Chukka Moccassin,Rootbeer,11 M U
on June 8, 2013
Love Them. Ordered pair of these half size big (after reading previous reviews) and they good fit. Have them for almost a year now and holding up just fine. others I've owned the sole would be coming detached by now. Not these!
on January 12, 2012
This is my first review. These slippers started to come apart as soon as my son started to wear them. I had hoped for a lot better. The stitching and lacing were unsatisfactory. It's as simple as that.
on April 17, 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband. He has a habit of going outside in his slippers and these have a much better sole on them for doing that when living in a colder climate where there could be ice on a surface that isn't easy to tell from just moisture. If he wore them as much as I expected him to, I could give a more informative review. They look exactly like the pictures and should serve him well for years to come.
on April 25, 2013
Many reviews stated slippers ran small, so ordered size 13 (one size larger than shoe size 12 usually worn). Size 13 was too large. Returned 13 and received size 12 which fits perfectly! Return process was seamless...KUDOS to Amazon! :)
on April 8, 2013
This is my second pair. and the only reason I had to replace the first pair--was ( I got my feet too close to the fire)

One sole started to melt--There great inside and out doors.

See 1 answered question