Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 1, 2010
I got these slippers for my husband for his birthday, and he lives in them now. They are cushioned, which are great to feel after a long day of work, and the sheepskin keeps the foot and ankle very nice and warm. Worth the price.
on January 8, 2011
the best slippers i ever bought. very comfortable, soft & warm. i love the fact that they can be worn outdoors. they feel better if worn without socks. anyone recieving these as a gift would be very happy.
on November 7, 2010
Great product - except I had to return them. Sizes seem to run very small. I normally wear a 10.5 to 11 with these slippers I just barely got them on my feet even without any socks.
The return was hassle free.
on July 11, 2012
I like them but can not wear them, had to return.
I wear a 10, so i ordered 11 just to be sure of a comfortable fit. They are so narrow that they make my feet hurt. I tried them on the opposite feet, same thing.
Not Recommended unless you have very narrow feet.
on April 17, 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband. He has a habit of going outside in his slippers and these have a much better sole on them for doing that when living in a colder climate where there could be ice on a surface that isn't easy to tell from just moisture. If he wore them as much as I expected him to, I could give a more informative review. They look exactly like the pictures and should serve him well for years to come.
on November 12, 2015
The size I ordered is a bit large for me. They slip up and down on my heels. Other than that, I like the shoe. I should have ordered an 11.5 rather than a 12. Perhaps some of you need to cut back 1/2 size as well. The shoe is comfortable for wearing indoors. I do not suggest much outside activity wearing these slippers.
on April 25, 2013
Many reviews stated slippers ran small, so ordered size 13 (one size larger than shoe size 12 usually worn). Size 13 was too large. Returned 13 and received size 12 which fits perfectly! Return process was seamless...KUDOS to Amazon! :)
on April 10, 2014
Well, not as warm and fuzzy as a Beagle puppy, but pretty close. I have bought type shoes repeatedly over the years, and this is my favorite brand/options of all these types of slippers.
Fits well, fleece lining does well, but ultimately it is the downfall of the old pair. I suppose if I had cleaner feet, they might last a little longer. Good value, great comfort, what is there not to like?
on December 17, 2013
Nice quality slipper boot fits just above the ankle, about an inch higher than a normal slipper. Besides the added warmth, this tends to keep them from flopping or slipping off. The fleece lining is warm and the sole is sturdy enough for outdoors. However, they neglected to allow for the thick fleece layer when they sized this slipper, because it fits slightly small. Buy this a little wider or longer if you dont want to wait for them to break in.
on December 5, 2011
First, these are not a semi-chuka design, as the photo suggests. No big deal to me, but they are shaped like a normal mocassin.

The problem is the fit. They are loose in the heel and tight in the toe. I bought one to one-and-a-half (different sized feet) over size after reading the reviews, and they are oddly enough, tighter in the toe area of my smaller foot than on my larger (right) foot, and they flop around on my heels like shower togs. When I walk in them I make two footsteps per foot - the loose heels hit first and then my toes clack down.

They are warm. I can walk in the dew-soaked grass without getting wet feet. They are well enough constructed... But can't someone please send the Chinese true North American lasts? Even British lasts? Everything manufactured in China, from shoes to socks to slippers, are just stupidly and terribly inconsistently sized.

You see a lot of folks complaining about Chinese-made goods. I'm going to join the chorus here: it's not that the products are poorly made, it's that they are poorly made AND don't cost us less.

You just want to get what you pay for.

I could not recommend these to anyone, even if I didn't like the person.

See 1 answered question