Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 7, 2010
These are very nice slippers, but much too narrow! My husband always wears a 10 medium and these were too narrow for him. They can't stretch out as you wear them, because the very firm soul is simply made too small. And they aren't offered in a wide. Be very cautious with these.
on September 10, 2013
I remember the first time I wore these slippers (a mere one week ago) -- I realized instantly this was it. This was the life. They made me feel good; bliss filled me. This was the highest I've ever felt.

I took them off a few minutes later, and my world had turned to gray ash. I kept telling myself "Just put them on for one more minute, just one more..." but I knew what had happened: the sweet sickness of addiction had taken its hold on me.

I'd get back from class and tear my sneakers off to put the slippers back on and settled into the comfort and bliss they provided. I was addicted.

My friends staged an intervention and tossed me into rehab, but secretly, I still wear these slippers.

A++ product, would buy again. Some people say that they're too small, so I ordered a size up; no need for that, as that's slightly too big. Material feels pretty real.
on December 29, 2014
Quite happy with these Tamarac slippers! I wear a 9.5M(D) shoe, and the Tamarac size 10 fits like a comfortable glove. Beautiful, light Tan w/Rust tips sheepskin collar and full interior with the Rootbeer color option (not light Cream/White as shown in the photo). Normally, I always opt for the Natural/Allspice suede color, but after spilling coffee, espresso, water, etc. on my slippers constantly over the years, decided the darker color was preferable and more stain-tolerant! I was right! Well worth the money, and the rubber sole allows for trips out into rainy driveways, etc.
review image
on November 18, 2015
Special Note for diabetics: I suggest purchasing these 1 size larger than you think you need.

This is my second pair of size 15's and they fit perfectly on my size 14 feet.

I know if I had purchased the size 14's they would have been too tight to wear for very long.

The soles have a nice look for inside wear but are durable enough to use for walking out to the mailbox and back.

Because I wear them all winter inside the house, I add Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles (Men's Size 8 to 14) 1-Pair which provide me both the arch support I need as well as keeping my feet from getting the fleece on the inside too soiled, too soon.

That helped me extend the life of the slippers to a full two years before I wore them out with my weight and heel dragging and misuse (you don't really want to know the details...)
on January 28, 2010
E[...] Bought these during the Gold Box deal in men's size 12 for friend's birthday. Box said size 12 which is what I ordered, but the slippers inside were marked size 11. Even worse, they were USED. They did not have the original bags inside the box, the slipper soles had wear and some dirt, and the inside had toe and foot imprints on the footbed. Yuk. Luckily I was able to return them for a refund, but disappointed not to have the gift I planned and that Amazon would ship out a used item.
on November 18, 2014
My husband has been suffering with cold feet for some time now and we have been in search for a slipper that would keep his feet warm. After two weeks of wear he can definitely say that these slippers have solved his problem. From the first day of wear he could tell the difference from other slippers he had tried. They are not only comfortable and keep his feet warm, they are also well-made and a nice looking shoe.
We were initially going to order a size larger due to all of the reviews saying the shoe runs small, but decided to go with his shoe size first. For him, it fit perfectly so there was no need to exchange for a size larger.
So glad we made the purchase!
on December 13, 2013
I was hesitant about these until I saw a video posted by one of the reviewers. I purchased them for my husband and was initially disappointed because they didn't look as fluffy as they appear in the photo, but they feel great. My husband said that they're soft and very warm. He loves the construction, but says that he wishes they were about "a half size larger." My husband wears a size 10, but I bought the size 11 as recommended by the guy who made the video who said that the shoe size runs small. This still didn't seem to be enough. I didn't see any half sizes, but is the reason why I gave the shoes a 4 instead of 5. I don't know what the issue is with the sizing, but for some, going up one size larger may not be enough. Otherwise, the slippers are well constructed, soft against the skin and well insulated.
on January 1, 2012
I received these slippers last year, and did love them when I first started wearing them.
A year later today and there are quite a few problems.

While the outside of the slipper has held up, even with occasionally walking outside with them. The inside bottom of them has pretty much worn out to the stitching. All the nice comfy warm padding it pretty much gone and these are only worn for a few hours each day around the house.

The biggest complaint however is these things flat out stink. My feet do not sweat that much but it didn't matter.
I've tried washing them with no success, using powder, etc. They just smell and will be going in the garbage.
Rather disappointing for a $60 slipper.
on January 21, 2015
I LOVE my Tamarac slippers SO much I just bought this second pair because I wear 'em ALL the time. I want to have spares on hand in case I wear them out. Two years on my first pair and counting! A comfortable fit, heavy duty leather and a soft, comforting sheepskin lining that makes a wonderful end of the day treat.
Ever been Skiing? Remember when you came in at the end of ten or twelve hours of awesome Skiing? You took off your Ski boots and put on those hi top after ski slippers? Same thing here after a long work day. SOOOOOO soft and comfortable!
Even a lazy Sunday morning is better with Tamarac Slippers. I'm wearing them right now, I'm retired, and my feet are addicted. I wear 'em when I'm working an a new building design, or making New York style Potato Salad, Toll House Cookies for my Grandsons or Mongolian Beef. YOU will love them too.
on March 20, 2014
If I could give no stars I would!

purchased these for my husband's birthday. He's worn them for 1.5 months and they are literally coming apart at the seams of his toes. The threads are loose on one foot. His other foot the seam has broken and there's evidence of a split from the sole of the shoe becoming very evident. If it were one foot, I'd understand a possible 1-off defect, but both feet? He had another pair of shearling slippers that lasted 2 seasons before the wool literally rubbed away at the heels and toes (mine do this, too).

I was surprised to see this based on most other reviews I've read. He loves natural shearling because they keep his feet warm, but I'm going to need get him a pair of slippers soon.

I'd not buy this brand for him again and am disappointed because they are outside of the 1 month return.