5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers and great value
Published on December 30, 2008 by S. North

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but....
I work at home so I wear these all day, every day. They are warm and comfortable. However, the stitching is coming apart on the left one. For what they cost and how new they are, that should not be happening.

Follow up. After 1 year of use, the sole is separating from the upper-all the stitching is coming apart. I will not buy this brand again.
Published on February 5, 2010 by Stephen I. Early

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers and great value, December 30, 2008
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Irish Clog Slipper (Apparel)
This is the third pair of slippers that I have purchased and the best of the bunch. I was particularly looking for a slipper that was made of "natural" type materials instead of the more common nylon/rayon. These slippers are not full of the "fake fuzz" that made my feet sweat so much that if I pulled them off I didn't want to slip back into a cold wet slipper. They breath well and my feet are dry after wearing them.

They are well made (for the price) and are more comfortable than $40 LB Evans slippers and $20 Dr. Scholls that I tried before. Great comfortable flannel type lining seems to wick away moisture and cushioned insole is great.

Fit is pretty true to size. Other slippers in my size tended to be way to small, these were close. I typically wear size 10 and was reluctant to order a 10, but sure enough they fit. A bit small, but close enough that I wouldn't move to the 11.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a better slipper at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, November 9, 2007
My husband loved these slippers! He said that they are comfortable and he loves the indoor/outdoor sole. These slippers are also great because they come in large sizes, which can be very difficult to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, February 8, 2008
These are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. The quality is impeccable. If you haven't tried these and you love wearing slippers on those cold mornings, you don't know what your missing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!!, February 28, 2009
I have bone spurs on the backs of nmy heals that are very painful, so I bought these to wear around the house since they have an open back. They seem well made and are very comfortable. I am thrilled with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas gift for my Stepfather., December 27, 2007
He likes this slipper because it has the outdoor sole and it is warm, comfortable and easy to slip into. He is older and he can just step into these without bending over to pull them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought 3 pairs, March 11, 2009
I think these are great so I was glad that I bought muliple pairs, however one pair has a small split where the inner sole meets the base. Looks like it was missed in stiching. The other two pairs are fine so I would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...., February 5, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars resonable value, April 22, 2009
These are comfortable and warm, but not as well built as I hoped for. The sole edge wrap is starting to separate from leather upper where the foot bends it. Just glued on side with simulated stitching molded in to side giving look of sewn on. Last slipper I bought cracked across sole from bending in same area. Time will tell.

I like to wear them when going out side for few minutes to feed the birds or get the mail. They are warm and have nice padding but no arch support as they are slippers, so not something you can wear for long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, April 7, 2009
PJ (California, USA) - See all my reviews
My husband usually wears 10 1/2 or 11. I went with an 11 with these slippers and they fit perfectly. Quality, look and comfort are great! For this price I'm getting a second pair as backup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on Clouds, November 3, 2013
I'm usually very reluctant to buy clothing or shoes on-line because you never know how the items are going to fit. I wear a 10-1/2 so I took a chance at the next largest size in this slipper because it isn't available in half sizes. I have to say I love the way this slipper fits and feels. Great traction and soft on the inside. It doesn't make my foot too hot like the other plushy styles either, yet its warm enough to feel comfy. I'm very satisfied with this product

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Irish Clog Slipper